1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more. I borrowed a couple of my brother's DC stuff.

h8wt.jpg

eim6.jpg

x7t6.jpg

The World's Mightiest Heroes

yw70.jpg

The World's Mightiest Heroes VS The World's Finest

wcyu.jpg

vzng.jpg

7tu4.jpg

Hey everyone. Quick question. If you could pick between Hulk and Keaton Batman, which would you pick? Thanks!

Both great figs, IMO, it comes down to who you are a bigger fan of, hulk or batman
I'm a hulk fan

Both great figs, IMO, it comes down to who you are a bigger fan of, hulk or batman
I'm a hulk fan

That's my problem. It's like picking which one is your favorite child, you can't. Lol... I have the chance to get one of these and I can't quite decide. I like them both.

Thanks for your answer!

Keaton is one of the best HT figures made. Top 3. Hulk is an impressive figure but he just doesn't wow you like Keaton Batman does. The bulk of the figure will, but the likeness and extras aren't anywhere near as good.

Keaton Batman got me into the hobby though so I might be a little bias.

Keaton is one of the best HT figures made. Top 3. Hulk is an impressive figure but he just doesn't wow you like Keaton Batman does. The bulk of the figure will, but the likeness and extras aren't anywhere near as good.

Keaton Batman got me into the hobby though so I might be a little bias.

Thank you!

But they've already rereleased him, and there will almost surely be another Hulk with the new Avengers film. Keaton Batman is likely the only one to be done.

You're probably right about that with that particular Batman. Unless he is also reissued with the Pfeiffer Catwoman. Wouldn't that be cool!

I'd definitely go with the keaton batman over the hulk if I had to choose

luckily I don't though

Back