1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you actually bothered to read any of my posts you would have seen that wasn't the argument , but cute post nonetheless.

If you actually bothered to read any of the other posts you would have seen that size wasn't the only argument for hulk, but way to keep riding batman's **** just because he's batman.

I'm guessing Malgus has never seen it in person. The ratchet joints all under the realistic skin, plus the Head sculpt makes it a Top tier Hot Toys figure. The height of 18" tall is also awesome to see in person.

I don't think they could have made it any better to be honest. maybe more accessories but a seamless shoulder joint would make articulation poor and phicen-like so :dunno. And how do you do seamless feet and ankles? Would love to have seen them try that though. Since his feet can't move much anyway.

If you actually bothered to read any of the other posts you would have seen that size wasn't the only argument for hulk, but way to keep riding batman's **** just because he's batman.

Because he's a better figure with more accessories, a better sculpt, and more than likely the only version to come of it? Okay man, you've got me.

This look like a cheap plastic toy to me. No way this competes with any Hot Toys Batman figure. Too many Neca like exposed joints and just simple pants.

I wouldn't go that far, but I ultimately passed on Hulk because all I can see every time I look at it are those shoulder joints, bums me out cause want an Avengers lineup someday :(

Ithought the same as far as the exposed joints go.......but i have over 30 hot toys figures and the hulk is numero uno, and the joints can easily be hidden under a ripped shirt if it bothers you that much

I really don't understand why people point out the Exposed joints. There are just 2 on the shoulders, and 2 on the feet that you will see. Now the 2 shoulder joints disappear when you pose him properly. The 2 on the feet there is nothing you can do about them because he has no shoes or sneakers to hide them :lol

Hot Toys could have made him with Fully exposed joints like all the ones under the Skin that people forget about which takes engineering to accomplish.

So to anyone who complains about exposed joints please take any one of your figures maybe Batman and strip his suite or clothes off. This will allow you to compare apples to apples. Hulk is pretty much naked which makes it a hard figure to create...

Besides Hulk needs more love.... He looks so upset...

Hulk goes to Universal Islands of Adventure by matrix0fleadership, on Flickr

You forgot the 2 joints below the knees which many collectors don't hide b/c they don't pull the leggings down far enough. ;)

You forgot the 2 joints below the knees which many collectors don't hide b/c they don't pull the leggings down far enough. ;)

You are correct.

& wrists .....

As for the Wrists, once again I want you to tell me a Figure that doesn't have exposed wrist joints.

I really feel that the people that are complaining about Hulk's joints have not seen him in person. Please keep in mind he is an almost naked figure. So please take any figure you have today in your collection, strip all their clothes off, and only add a pair of shorts. Once you do this I would like you to count the Exposed joints there are. I understand that the figure you stripped the clothes off of was not meant to be naked, and Hulk is, but compare the engineering it took to cover up many other joints on Hulk that are hidden by the realistic textured skin.

Th wrist joints on Hulk are very well hidden which is why I didn't mention them. They are pretty amazingly seamless as opposed to other figures like the new Spidey where you can see the wrist ball joint clear as day from almost every angle.

1497574_10152118331354663_1348677416_n.jpg

Ahh what the hell, I jumped on the SSC waitlist too. Not really expecting it to convert but if it does it'll be a nice little (or big, depending on how you look at it) treat in a few months.

This look like a cheap plastic toy to me. No way this competes with any Hot Toys Batman figure. Too many Neca like exposed joints and just simple pants.

Shouldn't you be staying in the statue threads? All you post in the ACTION FIGURE threads is your dread for exposed joints. It's your opinion, but your repetitively expressing it in the wrong side of the forum is really :slap

Originally Posted by Malgus
"this look like a cheap plastic toy to me. No way this competes with any hot toys batman figure. Too many neca like exposed joints and just simple pants."

shouldn't you be staying in the statue threads? All you post in the action figure threads is your dread for exposed joints. It's your opinion, but your repetitively expressing it in the wrong side of the forum is really :slap

I agree with you HeubertMichael 100% :clap

Shouldn't you be staying in the statue threads? All you post in the ACTION FIGURE threads is your dread for exposed joints. It's your opinion, but your repetitively expressing it in the wrong side of the forum is really :slap

Will I have the DX12 and Thor, Captain America and Loki from the Avengers. I also have 3 IM figures. Those do an acceptable job with the joints because of the clothes, boots, gloves or hair that provides cover. I can accept exposed joints on the IM figure but on a human type body its a no go for me. Just means I have to pick and choose instead of getting everything.

I have to stay away from statues because their huge boxes take up too much storage space.

Back