1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, just found one on ebay for $350.00 + $15.00 shipping but someone just bought it.

Yeah, if you're selling it here, they're going you to lowball you for it. I sold mine for $365.00 that includes shipping and PP fee about a month ago.

That would be me who bought TakaraJins, but I didn't lowball I just paid the asking price.

Well he's back In Stock at Go Hastings and then right back Out of Stock. After seeing everyone's stories of triumph and brown shippers I pulled the trigger.

Back in March I had 2 on pre-order with SSC and had to cancel due to a family emergency. I am glad I was able to finally get one now and at retail.

Last edited:
There are larger than perhaps ideally desired gaps at the shoulders and ankles and the wrists too. But that is to account for how the figure is mostly fully exposed as there can be no covering up with clothes, like you can with a regular figure.

This has only a 2-way movement (directly at the ball joint) instead of the usual 4-way movement of a regular TT body'

Having said all of that, the gaps are not in anyway excessive, nor do they take from or diminish the amazing overall impact of this monster!

Yes. And a something for level. The height from top to bottom is 19". It will give hulk enough head room and also the figures beneath him.

Modded my detolf after reading about it earlier today in this thread lol
a8eda8ah.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HULK still great to mess around with.
Took a bunch of Spidey Vs HULK pics today.
Had fun messing with these guys.

Looks like Go Hastings has another 2 In Stock. I guess they are only doing 2 a day, that's what they had yesterday. Who knows how many they actually have in stock. I wonder who would have had so much overstock...

Looks like Go Hastings has another 2 In Stock. I guess they are only doing 2 a day, that's what they had yesterday. Who knows how many they actually have in stock. I wonder who would have had so much overstock...

That's a steal at $300

Amen. I bit. If it was tax season I would probably pop on 2 or 3 Hulks just because he is so unique and unusual as well as incredible at the same time.

You won't regret this purchase. I was hesitant at first but once he is in my hand i was so glad I bought him.

I have been watching Clipper King and Bomb Show reviews on Hulk all morning. I am really feeling it. Plus the Bomb Show has a beautiful host with a very professional presentation; they stripped him to show the joints. Just what I needed.

Back