1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now seeing bigger pics the sculpt doesn't look like Mark Ruffalo.
The eyes look way off,too asiany.
Just hope it's under $100 if they decide to sell it.

Doesn't look like Ruffalo, but I love it. I wonder if it will be painted? Matching the skin color to the body would be a real pain if I had to paint it myself.

Yeah it doesn't read as the movie Hulk to me either but it's a perfect comic book Hulk and its still freakin' awesome!

that new HS is a bit on the small side to me... otherwise it'd be an excellent alternative to the original.... wish i had 2..

Hulk315.gif

Cool. I wish all my comics did that. :D

The sculpt is ok, and I don't even mind that it doesn't look much like Ruffalo. What bothers me is that it looks too small.

It's interesting that who ever sculpted this new head couldn't get the size right when they had the current HT head to go off? Unless the size is OK and it's the pictures doing it.

Absolutely the sculpt is out of scale, and also if that is the mold maker... the head for production will be even smaller.

I love EVERYthing about this except how it looks :cuckoo::rotfl

What I mean is the effort, the knowledge that there is interest for this and the price isn't so bad.

Just wait for more to come :peace

Also just wanted to add...

I wonder how many people/slaves hot toys fires a year?

I ask because just like ex employee's from mcfarlane built NECA,

Hot toys might be creating an army of talented solo artists...

FUTURE SO BRIGHT, gotta wear shades...:cool::cool::cool:

Back