1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KHAN!!!!!!!!

1380246_169533403248440_1938135617_n.jpg

Nightmare fuel:horror

i think the custom looks pretty good. it appears proportionate but doesn't look much like ruffalo. a great alternative for display purposes and reminds me of one of the many comic book versions of hulk. the price is reasonable.

Does anyone have the link to the article in which Howard Chan said that Hot Toys may not produce another Hulk because production cost was too expensive?

I took off the Black Shorts. I didn't see a reason to have them and risk more black marks.

Thanks for the info!

Were they difficult to remove? Did they add or take away anything from the figure? Look wise? Padding?

The black shorts are glued inside the ball joint connecting the stomach and the waist... So to remove the black shorts you need to remove the upper half of hulk from the lower half so you could take the top of the black shorts that is glued inside... What i did was just pull it off carefully with force and I slid it inside the purple grey short but I didnt took it off completely because when i took it off it looked like Hulk was naked inside... Hope I helped...

The black shorts are glued inside the ball joint connecting the stomach and the waist... So to remove the black shorts you need to remove the upper half of hulk from the lower half so you could take the top of the black shorts that is glued inside... What i did was just pull it off carefully with force and I slid it inside the purple grey short but I didnt took it off completely because when i took it off it looked like Hulk was naked inside... Hope I helped...

You took the top half of hulk off? How did you do that? Just pull? How is the torso connected to the waist?

I took off the Black Shorts. I didn't see a reason to have them and risk more black marks.

Whats the reason?? I mean do you normally take your Hulks shorts on and off? I don't see the black shorts on mine, did they come in various lengths? so whats the purpose? Just curious.

Whats the reason?? I mean do you normally take your Hulks shorts on and off? I don't see the black shorts on mine, did they come in various lengths? so whats the purpose? Just curious.

The shorts are glued into the waist joint so they rub against the lower belly, over time or in some cases right out of the box (look back a few pages) they will stain the belly. The shorts go to about mid thigh.When i took them off i notice there are already stains on the crotcheral area. Had it happen to my Sarah Conner, had her cap on and it stained the head. The PVC these figures are made of stains easy.

As for taking them on and off, probably not but i do like to repose my figs. Other wise there just statues and that's boring. :lol

I did not take hulk apart at the waist took his feet off to get the pants off. Just a little brute force and a plastic sculpting stick to pry off the glued black shorts.
I do not see any difference with them off compared to on.

Last edited:
Back