1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had an email form my UK supplier, after much delay and many comms with his HK fellows, my Hulk is now finally on the way. Great, I'm feeling somewhat left out after seeing all these amazing pictures.

:yess:

Finally got my Hulk yesterday. Incredible figure. My only problem is he doesn't fit on my shelves.

998947_10151728561063565_667854381_n.jpg

1157747_10151728561053565_196485753_n.jpg

Just had an email form my UK supplier, after much delay and many comms with his HK fellows, my Hulk is now finally on the way. Great, I'm feeling somewhat left out after seeing all these amazing pictures.

:yess:

Alright! This piece is amazing! You'll see for yourself shortly! You've had a great week between this and IM! :hi5:

I know this has been asked repeatedly but just yesterday I picked up my very own Hulk. I wanted to know how to go about spacing the shelf correctly. I plan on displaying him on the second row and just want to make sure the top one has enough head room. Any help would be awesome!!

I know this has been asked repeatedly but just yesterday I picked up my very own Hulk. I wanted to know how to go about spacing the shelf correctly. I plan on displaying him on the second row and just want to make sure the top one has enough head room. Any help would be awesome!!

Kinda impossible when we don't know what kind of shelves you are using.

Use a tape measure.

:goodpost:

He's on my 2nd row as well.
After playing around with it I opted to leave him 19 inches of display space.

It gives him a nice chunk of head room so he doesn't look like he's jammed in a sardine can & leaves the 3rd row decent space too imo.
Both BW & Hawkeye's heads have plenty of room.

You could get away with not modding it at all, it all depends on what you think is attractive for your own display :)

029_zps590917c1.jpg

Back