1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried soap and water on the black spot...didn't work. Any suggestions?

IMAG0151_zps81ce3679.jpg

Does the staining happen to all Hulk figures? What do you do/not do to avoid staining?

WOW...just got Hulk today...fantastic figure...loud clicks when posing him...I didn't expect that...still WOW!!!!

Can you imagine if Hot Toys decide to make an exclusive Red or Grey Hulk? It could be a perfect day.

Can you imagine if Hot Toys decide to make an exclusive Red or Grey Hulk? It could be a perfect day.

I'm keeping the faith that something like that will still happen. Its been mentioned before by myself and others on this forum and if enough keep requesting it, who knows? HT did it with their Superman and Evil Superman, so I suppose it is possible. And no one was really begging for an Evil Supes that I'm aware of. Besides, HT could get more use out of their new Hulk body type this way as well! :pray:

Happy to hear you like my photos! That Rulk photoshop is sweet! :wave

I'm keeping the faith that something like that will still happen. Its been mentioned before by myself and others on this forum and if enough keep requesting it, who knows? HT did it with their Superman and Evil Superman, so I suppose it is possible. And no one was really begging for an Evil Supes that I'm aware of. Besides, HT could get more use out of their new Hulk body type this way as well! :pray:

Happy to hear you like my photos! That Rulk photoshop is sweet! :wave

Well the thing is evil Superman was in a movie. Red and grey hulk haven't made a film appearance...yet.

I recently got Hulk in hand I must say I am in complete awe. Just his sheer size alone is enough. Add to that the detail and poseability, he's a lot of fun. Endless possibilities as far as interaction with other figures. I think Hot Toys did a great job of finding that fine line between a toy and a high end collectible. He is very durable too, not fragile like other figures as far as swapping hands and moving his arms. The ratcheting action is a nice touch and a must. He has a character all his own if that's hard to believe. He stands on his own very easily, no fussing with feet etc.
Another thing I noticed is how he makes other figures feel small. For example when I first got Avengers Thor I noticed how big and muscular the figure was especially when compared to others. Now after playing with Hulk, Thor looks more of like a sleek shapely figure. I guess the first Thor would look tiny. My hands are just accustomed to the bulkiness of Hulk. Oh man he's heavy! Actually Black Widow feels very small and delicate now. Have to be careful. Can kind of be rough with Hulk.
All in all he's a great figure even if you aren't a Hulk or Avengers fan. I kind of feel sorry for those who passed on him.

Last edited:
Back