1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea...I'll try that first. Yeah it says something about the black spanx in the instruction manual...I'll have to go back and take a look. Anyone else dealt with this on their figure? Great pics by the way!

Same problem after bending him forward to fit in detolf!!! Definitely from the spanx! Not sure what to try!

DSC02016.JPG.1379476833852.JPG

Anyone got some easy instructions on how to mod a Detolf shelf? It's tough to accomodate this guy in a Detolf, but it's the only display I've got room for, so I need a shelf to sit higher. :lol

Anyone got some easy instructions on how to mod a Detolf shelf? It's tough to accomodate this guy in a Detolf, but it's the only display I've got room for, so I need a shelf to sit higher. :lol

I just did it to mine on Sunday. Buy 4x 1/4" or 3/16" (6mm) wire clamps, I used the 3/16" ones, take out the shelf you want to raise or lower and then figure out where you need it to end up. You could mark a pole with tape, then measure to see how high up that is from the next shelf, then match that measurement on the other 4, mark them off, then install the wire clamps. You will have to do some fiddling and adjusting to get the shelf to sit flat but overall it's a very easy process... 15 minutes tops and that's if you're a spaz like me.

I just did it to mine on Sunday. Buy 4x 1/4" or 3/16" (6mm) wire clamps, I used the 3/16" ones, take out the shelf you want to raise or lower and then figure out where you need it to end up. You could mark a pole with tape, then measure to see how high up that is from the next shelf, then match that measurement on the other 4, mark them off, then install the wire clamps. You will have to do some fiddling and adjusting to get the shelf to sit flat but overall it's a very easy process... 15 minutes tops and that's if you're a spaz like me.

Sweet, that will help a ton! Thanks! :hi5:

Sure no problem, just pose your HULK with his arms up holding the shelve above... I'm sure he'll be strong enough :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Did you see the U-bolt option?

Just got confirm my waitlist for Hulk has converted! Now I will have 2 :)

I waitlisted May 31st if anyone was interested lol

I'm on the wait list too but at this late time I am worried about getting someone's return.

I've seen some explanations of the shelf height mods. Do you guys have pics? I'd just like to see what it looks like. :)

Detolf mod took way too long... But it's finally finished. :lol Now Hulk has some more room (I posted these pics over at OSR too)!

1186280_10201372743733106_570365066_n.jpg

531927_10201372753973362_2064427308_n.jpg

Just got confirm my waitlist for Hulk has converted! Now I will have 2 :)

I waitlisted May 31st if anyone was interested lol

Mine converted on May 30th, I was hoping they would have gotten more in so I could use Sideshow points on a 2nd one however it's looking like that's not going to happen. I don't think it would work since it's only 1 per customer anyway. I may try to use them on Mech test 2.0 Tony Stark instead.

Just moved to my new student house and thought I would bring some figures with me this year, so went out and got myself a detolf and some lighting for it, then modified the second shelf height for more space for my big fella, this is how it turned out, what do you guys think?
1231206_10151688441102462_1480845609_n.jpg

Just moved to my new student house and thought I would bring some figures with me this year, so went out and got myself a detolf and some lighting for it, then modified the second shelf height for more space for my big fella, this is how it turned out, what do you guys think?
Congrats and nice collection :clap :rock

Everything looks good.
Imo next time you wire up a Detolf you should run the wires from the top out of the bottom (by drilling a small hole in the base corner near where the silver posts connect) that way you can hide them beneath the base & not have them pouring out the top. ;)

Back