1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the same team that I have / am building. I had to draw the line somewhere haha. I had purchased a Widow and Fury but changed my mind on them since my love for the characters isn't really that strong aside from the main 4.

With close to 40 HT figures now in my collection, I am sharing your sentiment and not getting every single figure that HT is releasing.

I did not pre-order the HT MMS 191 Tony Stark and he is going for audacious pricing in Singapore now.

I guess I will stick to the final scene of Tony Stark with all his main armors in the ending battle and call it a day.

highlander1;6090708 [URL=https://s1293.photobucket.com/user/bender112/media/hulknyodahopup_zps7dfab831.jpg.html said:
hulknyodahopup_zps7dfab831.jpg
[/URL]

Love this shot....there was an ILM ad in Cinefex Magazine that came out around the time Ang Lee's HULK came out that had these two together like this...

Has anyone posted the accessories package that some company is making for the Hulk?
It comes with 2 pieces of asphalt/street for his hands.
A street light/lamp post
I think also a police barrier?
Can some one post the page it's on or the link to the item?

Has anyone posted the accessories package that some company is making for the Hulk?
It comes with 2 pieces of asphalt/street for his hands.
A street light/lamp post
I think also a police barrier?
Can some one post the page it's on or the link to the item?

I imagine you are talking about the smash kit by Toystrike.

Here is a facebook album with tons of pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151654185699585.1073741900.329989274584&type=3

Search around, there are a few vendors that have them. I might want this set but not for the prices that I have seen.

Anybody else planning to pose Hulk fighting Igor Iron Man when it comes out? Although I'm worried Hulk will dwarf even Igor when they are standing next to each other.

I imagine you are talking about the smash kit by Toystrike.

Here is a facebook album with tons of pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151654185699585.1073741900.329989274584&type=3

Search around, there are a few vendors that have them. I might want this set but not for the prices that I have seen.

Yeah that's it!
That looks really cool.
I notice BBTS has it for pre-order with a release date of September.
I wonder if it'll be more like October.
What's the cheapest you've seen?

Yeah that's it!
That looks really cool.
I notice BBTS has it for pre-order with a release date of September.
I wonder if it'll be more like October.
What's the cheapest you've seen?

BBTS has one of the better prices on it. I have seen it vary a little in my travels, but I have not been looking too extensively. I just know I have a hard time paying $70 for fake debris haha.

I wanted to see if my mini baseball bat would work with hulk. I guess not wanted to try pose him calling his shot llike Babe Ruth :lol but no go...

Last edited:
If anyone does not have this because they were on the fence due to photos and how it looked, well photos don't do it any good. Having this thing in hand feels like a REAL (small) hulk in your hands. The size....is amazing. I wish he had an crunch and a way to rotate his elbows even slightly he would be perfect, but I don't care. This thing is amazing and photos/videos just can't justify actually having it in your hands, see here he is:
94B48CFF-2F69-43D5-9DB2-76A0FAE54F60-1755-000002575CAF3A94_zps0f370bbf.jpg

It looks like **** in that pic compared to what he looks like in hand. Wow.

If you don't have him, get him at whatever price you can, I would honestly pay up to $500 now that I actually have it lol but honestly, this thing is the definition of amazing. It looks...so....REAL!! I seriously feel uncomfortable even having it in my house its so big and fierce (twss) but yeah. Best $278 I ever spent

Last edited:
Today's a good day to be a collector! :blissy

F74EB947-EEA4-45AF-AF1A-326075A20F50-2110-0000029B79DC0DC1_zps31313a7c.jpg

06493296-D10C-4BFC-B006-9B1B566D893B-2110-0000029B82748196_zps44004c36.jpg

I'm gonna go a bit crazy with the pic taking. This is the day I've been waiting for for over a year

If anyone does not have this because they were on the fence due to photos and how it looked, well photos don't do it any good. Having this thing in hand feels like a REAL (small) hulk in your hands. The size....is amazing. I wish he had an crunch and a way to rotate his elbows even slightly he would be perfect, but I don't care. This thing is amazing and photos/videos just can't justify actually having it in your hands, see here he is:
94B48CFF-2F69-43D5-9DB2-76A0FAE54F60-1755-000002575CAF3A94_zps0f370bbf.jpg

It looks like **** in that pic compared to what he looks like in hand. Wow.

If you don't have him, get him at whatever price you can, I would honestly pay up to $500 now that I actually have it lol but honestly, this thing is the definition of amazing. It looks...so....REAL!! I seriously feel uncomfortable even having it in my house its so big and fierce (twss) but yeah. Best $278 I ever spent

Nice..but this shot isn't the best look for him IMO, looks like a Frankenstein forehead going on. :thud:

Missed the delivery for HULK this morning! :gah: Canada Post came by at 8:30 AM and I was still catching zzz's! :lol Tomorrow at 1!

Back