1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's a good day to be a collector! :blissy

06493296-D10C-4BFC-B006-9B1B566D893B-2110-0000029B82748196_zps44004c36.jpg

Simply epic! Congrats!!! :rock

is that not your widow in your sig?
Both widows are great figs btw. I'm torn between which i like more. so far i'm digging the avengers version. Really great piece

Yup that's my Widow in my sig (My custom)

Avenger's Widow by far! IM's Widow is just lousy with the body used!

Yup that's my Widow in my sig (My custom)

Avenger's Widow by far! IM's Widow is just lousy with the body used!

I do hate the body. I ended up damaging the Lowe half of it pretty badly (the rubber torso/waist area) so now I gotta get another body for her (I'm thinking Suckerpunch baby doll body) and I gotta get another jumpsuit

Anyone else have some black marks on the lower abdomen at the waistline? They're not noticeable if he's hunched over, but if he's standing straight up it's way obvious. Kind of a bummer, he came that way. I was thinking maybe I'd try some rubbing alcohol or something...just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with theirs.

Anyone else have some black marks on the lower abdomen at the waistline? They're not noticeable if he's hunched over, but if he's standing straight up it's way obvious. Kind of a bummer, he came that way. I was thinking maybe I'd try some rubbing alcohol or something...just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with theirs.

Someone else had this problem as well. The black spanx may be bleeding onto the paint job. Not sure I'd use rubbing alcohol. Maybe try soap and water first. :dunno

Someone else had this problem as well. The black spanx may be bleeding onto the paint job. Not sure I'd use rubbing alcohol. Maybe try soap and water first. :dunno

Good idea...I'll try that first. Yeah it says something about the black spanx in the instruction manual...I'll have to go back and take a look. Anyone else dealt with this on their figure? Great pics by the way!

Back