1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk's favorite bedtime story was always Coulson's "How I Survived Loki"....

1185843_10152660912079460_975576263_n.jpg

I didn't even realize it was by SS. I saw it on SSC and just took for granted it was by HT.
Did you get the Hut as well? I have been wanting this for a while but never jumped. May have to, he looks great in the pics.

Yoda and Degobah were some of the earliest stuff I bought from SSC. I recommend them both highly!

Got this beautiful figure today, my face was like :O for a minute, i was so impressed with it, wow this figure is HUUUUGE, the face sculpt is unbelievable. Here is a pic with my Loki, they are getting along pretty well xD i will post better pictures tomorrow

attachment.php

ARRRGGHHH!!

I was posing mine earlier and noticed a giant scratch on his shoulder. Be careful when lifting the arms outwards.

ARRRGGHHH!!

I was posing mine earlier and noticed a giant scratch on his shoulder. Be careful when lifting the arms outwards.

I pull the arms out a bit, you'll notice it separates a bit and then I pose it and push it back. Prevents it from rubbing.
It seems they designed it that way to avoid the rubbing.

HOOWAH - finally a shipping update from Urbansamurai - HULK is ready to go!!!!!

HOOWAH - finally a shipping update from Urbansamurai - HULK is ready to go!!!!!

Grats! :clap

I must ask, how's Urbansamurai with their pricing/shipping? I'm moving to Vancouver in a month, so they might end up being my go-to place for Hot Toys if they're a decent store.

Grats! :clap

I must ask, how's Urbansamurai with their pricing/shipping? I'm moving to Vancouver in a month, so they might end up being my go-to place for Hot Toys if they're a decent store.

Just like every online store...they start early PO real low and then as relase hits...if any left they go up. But their early PO prices will usually get a figure delivered in Canada to my house for the list price on SSC - in Canadian.

BUT - they are the absolute last place to usually get thier stock...Hulk just showed up there. So great on early PO price - last on delivery.

Fantastic unless the figure has an exclusive item that is something you want - then you spend about $43 more to get that item fro SSC.:(

Just like every online store...they start early PO real low and then as relase hits...if any left they go up. But their early PO prices will usually get a figure delivered in Canada to my house for the list price on SSC - in Canadian.

Fantastic unless the figure has an exclusive item that is something you want - then you spend about $43 more to get that item fro SSC.:(

That's awesome. I'm tired of getting hit with $50 shipping from AE, then the inevitable customs/import charges once the figures are delivered. :lol

That's awesome. I'm tired of getting hit with $50 shipping from AE, then the inevitable customs/import charges once the figures are delivered. :lol

You are going to save $$$ - especially without customs and brokerage!

If anyone's looking for a background, this one is massive. Finally figured out how to upload it without it being resized by the photo-hosting site. :lol

Avengers%20Backdrop%20-%20HD.jpg

Back