1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did "lose money" with Hulk....they should try to make up for it by including a second Hulk head with the Banner figure.

Would definitely sell more Banners that way. ;)

That would be a interesting approach, but I think the re-sellers would bend everyone over for the additional sculpt.

I've always said that we should get another sculpt and maybe even some bent toe feet for more dynamic poses. They could sell an accessory pack like SS does with their creature packs that could include a broken street display base and a car split in two so he could hold it and go to work on iron monger or abomination. I'd buy it.

attachment.php

took it with my phone

Love that pic

BUT

that fade away shot won't work

BECAUSE

"Hulk SMASH"!

all this vintage hulk stuff is so nice to see!

I still haven't seen the original one I had when I was a kid, might have been the green stretch monster that opposed stretch armstrong...

Have there been any waitlists that have converted? And if so, when did you get on the waitlist?

I have this kooky feeling that sideshow employees see when something is hot on the market... and flip them themselves~ I can't prove it but this waitlist has been very questionable...

I think I was on the list in May? I actually pre-ordered this bad boy and cancelled it at first... funny I'm guessing I would still not have it if I did keep that order...

I haven't gotten an update since the 7th. :gah: Stupid slow, if you ask me. I've gone over a week without updates for some deliveries...

Still no updates for me but if i use the tracking number in the post service website of my country, it says that my package passed through customs and its on the way to my city, i will call to be sure anyway

its official there is no way this guy will fit in a detolf unless you do the shelf fix...this guy is monstrous...awesome detail...

Hulk does fit, barely, but he looks a bit constipated. The very bottom shelf actually has 1/2" more height than the upper shelves, but then the viewing angle for Hulk is wrong.

I just use a bookshelf between my Detolfs to fit the larger figures and Batpod. Eventually I'd like to get something glass enclosed, about the width of two Detolfs, and with adjustable shelves.

Back