1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much careyb!!! They look great together. My local comic shop has the maquette and it's very impressive in person. IMO though, the Hot Toys paint application and detail in the sculpt is on a totally other level... you have to wonder if this company sold their soul to satan?

I've had Hulk for 2 weeks now, and he is easily one of my favourite figures (I think Iron Monger is still the most impressive). The only criticism of the HT Hulk I have is there are too many unnatural looking veins in and around his neck. I also find his shoulders too bulbous and round, thus making the joint cuts at his shoulders all the more obvious.

This figure is easily my favourite of the year ...and hands down the most fun.

Haha i ve been wonderig if hot toys sold its soul to Satan for a while and i only have two figures in my collection, i was one of the lucky guys who ordered this big guy today from alter ego comics, so i have to wait a few days now.
I was wondering something else, how tall hulk really is? The sidehow description of this guy says 16.5 inches but i saw on seans review that its even taller than the t800 1/4 scale endoskeleton figure.

Yeah, I tried to order on Friday but I had to call them because my shipping quote was way too high. We fixed it, but the figures sold out as we were talking. :lol They told me to check back on Friday or Monday. Guess it was neither; Tuesday instead. :rotfl

I'm so excited to finally get one!

My god when i was at the checkout my browser went super slow i was so
Fraking scary i was afraid it could sold out:panic:

Crappy cell phone pic! This guy is amazing!!!!!!! Tears of joy! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I like the Disney Infinity figures in the back to the right. Just picked up the game for PS3 with the Lone Ranger pack. It can get very expensive but a very cool game for any Disney fan.

Hulk finally arrived and the team is complete :rock

Before anyone asks, Loki's butt is displayed with Red Skull in another room. :lol

013_zps71b25406.jpg

023_zps45b51047.jpg

024_zps2c943a9d.jpg

029_zps590917c1.jpg

031_zpse16e7a92.jpg

033_zpse758fdad.jpg

Wow,
What a nice cleanly displayed collection. Hulk looks great. At this point Hulk is my favorite piece of my collection so far. Congrats on all who bought him.

Any recent waitlist conversions? Haven't seen anything in a while.

I got on the wait list on May 28 and haven't converted yet. Maybe Sideshow is getting this in batches and the last shipment will have some extras for WL conversions. :pray:

It would be nice since Banner is such a simple figure to bring another headsculpt for Hulk or anything extra for him. But i know im just dreaming

hey my friend...OMG those pic's are exceptional....is there anyway you can let me know how you made the hulk fit ?

If you look closely he is using four 6mm Ubolts to lower the shelf in the Detolf cabinet.

Wow,
What a nice cleanly displayed collection. Hulk looks great. At this point Hulk is my favorite piece of my collection so far. Congrats on all who bought him.
Thank you very much for the compliment! :hi5:
hey my friend...OMG those pic's are exceptional....is there anyway you can let me know how you made the hulk fit ?
Thanks Echo, really appreciate it! :hi5:
If you look closely he is using four 6mm Ubolts to lower the shelf in the Detolf cabinet.

Lotus is spot on.
I use 3/16" wire clamps/wire clips/u-bolts that cost me 79 cents/each (hardware stores seem to call them by different names) attached to the silver poles inside the Detolf to support the shelf at different levels.

I have 2 clamps under each corner (for peace of mind) plus an adhesive felt piece to prevent the shelf from sliding/scratching for added stability.

These were excellent tips I picked up from fellow Freaks in this section & the "How to Display your collectibles" section of the forum ;)

Still kinda shocked by size of this guy much like the batmobile .:horror You have no idea until in hand and own , see and feel size of this beautiful beast. Need more space and cabinets to display but got the hard part a bad a$$ hulk.:yess:

Just got this guy today, and like everyone else, i love him. The details are amazing and he just feels so damn solid. Well done Hot Toys.

Still can decide between Iron Monger or Hulk as my favorite standout piece, but the scale of each is just too impressive to pass up.

All you folks on the waitlist, I wish you the best. He's awesome.

Back