1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my fellow boardies who wrote in and shared their experiences of being wowed by the sheer size even after seeing photos for months hit this right on the money. I experienced the same exact thing today. Damn!! lol

9670113524_8f4ff12c9a_o.jpg

AWESOME PIC!!

I just got the chance to unbox Hulk. I have to say that he's much better in person than in pics. I'm in the camp that would've preferred elbow joints in fear of tearing issues, but other than that, I love this figure.

Man I missed the boat with Alter Ego...Would anyone with and extra Hulk be interested in trading for a HT Iron Man Mark VII?

aemuse said:
BTW, thanks for that. He doesn't look too bad next to the statue.
BTW, thanks for that. He doesn't look too bad next to the figure .....

:lol

A fusion of the best attributes of the figure & statue, would have made a sweet Avengers Hulk collectible.
For the Black foam on the arms, you have to push the body in, since its rubber it pushes easy and then slide the black foam out before it falls inside....
Where were you 4 pages ago? :thwak

BTW, thanks for that. He doesn't look too bad next to the figure .....

:lol

A fusion of the best attributes of the figure & statue, would have made a sweet Avengers Hulk collectible.

No, that would have been the ultimate. They're both sweet as hell! The texturing and headsulpt on the figure is enough to edge out the sculpture's size and seamless shoulders though.

I got a hulk:yess: He arrived today and I'm in love:inlove

To say that this piece is big is and understatement, he is hugh:panic:

So heres a few pics of my set-up, I'm one of the few not doing an avengers line up, instead I'm just going classic marvel

hulk004_zpsa659016b.jpg

hulk002_zps5c1cc9a2.jpg

hulk005_zps56077e34.jpg

hulk007_zpse01cf0b4.jpg

hulk003_zps6d2b95fc.jpg

Hell jeah man that looks badassssss :hi5: Congrats :1-1:

Hey Nige here you go! (aeumuse beat me to it!)View attachment 66897

Thanks so much careyb!!! They look great together. My local comic shop has the maquette and it's very impressive in person. IMO though, the Hot Toys paint application and detail in the sculpt is on a totally other level... you have to wonder if this company sold their soul to satan?

I've had Hulk for 2 weeks now, and he is easily one of my favourite figures (I think Iron Monger is still the most impressive). The only criticism of the HT Hulk I have is there are too many unnatural looking veins in and around his neck. I also find his shoulders too bulbous and round, thus making the joint cuts at his shoulders all the more obvious.

This figure is easily my favourite of the year ...and hands down the most fun.

Back