1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you pay $400 and sell it for $450 shipped I think its far from scalping... When you buy 6 of something with the intention of selling it, that's a different story. The intelligence on this board has been steadily dropping for a while now.

Except you didn't. You paid $300.

The intelligence of this board is smart enough to realize that you are full of it.

Some people need to know when is a good time to just stfu.

Isn't the Hulk incredible? Love the detail. I heard some complaining he lacked in the detail department, but he seems to have more detail than the maquette.

I think its better than the maquette in detail and paint, not a statue guy to begin with so hot toys hulk for the win for me!

Great pics Skull! :panic:
The big green guy looks awesome on your Marvel shelf. :hi5:

Can't wait to talk to you and get your overall thoughts. :duff

Yeah man thanks:hi5: My review will be up soon to get a better look at him:wave

Congrats buddy, on a fantastic piece and kicka$$ display right there. I am so looking forward to getting that guy in my hands in a couple of days. :clap

Thanks, so happy right now and you will be too once you get yours:hi5:

Except you didn't. You paid $300.

The intelligence of this board is smart enough to realize that you are full of it.

Some people need to know when is a good time to just stfu.

Lol this is why you're on my ignore list and several others. You presume to know how much I paid for a figure and where I bought it. I got one from sideshow and if you read back a bit, I got one a week ago from bbts at the marked up but decided I didnt want a second one for $400.

Enjoy scalping the several extra figures you bought though.

Says the guy selling one for $450.
Lol.

Hulk-face-18.jpg

Lol this is why you're on my ignore list and several others. You presume to know how much I paid for a figure and where I bought it. I got one from sideshow and if you read back a bit, I got one a week ago from bbts at the marked up but decided I didnt want a second one for $400.

Enjoy scalping the several extra figures you bought though.

In your ignore list, yet still you keep answering.
I don't have to read anything you post before, because I really don't care about hypocrites like yourself.

You claim to be this "all for the collectors type of guy" but in reality, you are just another scalper. $450 for a hulk? What the hell are you smoking?

Hulk finally arrived and the team is complete :rock

Before anyone asks, Loki's butt is displayed with Red Skull in another room. :lol

013_zps71b25406.jpg

023_zps45b51047.jpg

024_zps2c943a9d.jpg

029_zps590917c1.jpg

031_zpse16e7a92.jpg

033_zpse758fdad.jpg

Thanks for the advice. My waitlist with Sideshow is like Aug 6. They said it's likely I will get my chance. What do u think? Also how much does AE charge on shipping cost?

Mine was June 25th and I'm very optimistic it will convert.

Good night like everybody has said this thing is flippin ginormous, i don't know whether to display him or diaper him....being Dad to four sons i remember when they were this "small" lol....pics later when i find my panorama camera

Man the price of the hulk was brutal, but in hand he's such an impressive figure. You see the stats of 16" tall and you think, hmmm, 25% taller. In hand, he is just SO heavy. He is at least 50% wider than the other avengers and feels twice as heavy. His joints are massive. His chest is massive. You can easily pose him behind the other Avengers and he blatantly stands out.

Hulk finally arrived and the team is complete :rock

Before anyone asks, Loki's butt is displayed with Red Skull in another room. :lol

013_zps71b25406.jpg

023_zps45b51047.jpg

024_zps2c943a9d.jpg

029_zps590917c1.jpg

031_zpse16e7a92.jpg

033_zpse758fdad.jpg

Wow, that is an awesome display setup. Man cave, office or something else?
Wherever it is, I am quite envious.

Good review Skull :)

A little tip/trick something I stumbled upon when playing with Hulk's PERS eyes for poses is that if you put him where a bright light shines down on his open head, his eyes actually glow! :lol

Makes fixing them in position so much easier ;)

Wow, that is an awesome display setup. Man cave, office or something else?
Wherever it is, I am quite envious.

Thanks for the compliment, really appreciate it! :hi5:

That's my living room, all my other dollies are displayed in a bedroom out of sight and out of light :lol

Back