1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kobe+bryant+lakers+gif+omg+wtf+is+going+on.gif

And they are gone at AE again. Way too many scalpers here IMO

I ordered mine a few minutes ago, i asked alter ego since yesterday if they were going to get more and today they said that 6 more would be available and i waited and grabed one as soon a i could, that was before someone posted anything here, the reason i didnt post that in here its because their is people who already have it in their collection and they just want more to sell them at pretty high prices.

I hope that people like me who didnt have it got it for their collection :)
Im happy now i just have to wait until it arrives to Mexico:yess:

I ordered mine a few minutes ago, i asked alter ego since yesterday if they were going to get more and today they said that 6 more would be available and i waited and grabed one as soon a i could, that was before someone posted anything here, the reason i didnt post that in here its because their is people who already have it in their collection and they just want more to sell them at pretty high prices.

I hope that people like me who didnt have it got it for their collection :)
Im happy now i just have to wait until it arrives to Mexico:yess:

Yeah, I tried to order on Friday but I had to call them because my shipping quote was way too high. We fixed it, but the figures sold out as we were talking. :lol They told me to check back on Friday or Monday. Guess it was neither; Tuesday instead. :rotfl

I'm so excited to finally get one!

Awh! I missed him again :(. I'm stuck with my SS waitlist

I wouldn't be surprised if they come back into stock again. It's happened twice in the past couple days. Just keep the order page open and refresh every once in a while.

My Hulk arrived today! :yess: :clap :hi5:

I was expecting (and hoping) they'd require a signature from me to deliver it (which would mean I'd have to visit the postal station either tonight or tomorrow to get him)... but no, there the box was abandoned on my front porch where anybody could come along and walk off with him. :horror :slap

It's one thing when Canada Post leaves a $10 DVD on my porch. It's quite another when it's a $350 figure. But in the end, it all worked out... and I'll spend the next little while unpacking him.

It's like Christmas came early this year!

David

I wouldn't be surprised if they come back into stock again. It's happened twice in the past couple days. Just keep the order page open and refresh every once in a while.

Thanks for the advice. My waitlist with Sideshow is like Aug 6. They said it's likely I will get my chance. What do u think? Also how much does AE charge on shipping cost?

I got a hulk:yess: He arrived today and I'm in love:inlove

To say that this piece is big is and understatement, he is hugh:panic:

So heres a few pics of my set-up, I'm one of the few not doing an avengers line up, instead I'm just going classic marvel:)

hulk004_zpsa659016b.jpg

hulk002_zps5c1cc9a2.jpg

hulk005_zps56077e34.jpg

hulk007_zpse01cf0b4.jpg

hulk003_zps6d2b95fc.jpg

So heres a few pics of my set-up, I'm one of the few not doing an avengers line up, instead I'm just going classic marvel:)

hulk004_zpsa659016b.jpg

hulk002_zps5c1cc9a2.jpg

hulk005_zps56077e34.jpg

hulk007_zpse01cf0b4.jpg

hulk003_zps6d2b95fc.jpg

Isn't the Hulk incredible? Love the detail. I heard some complaining he lacked in the detail department, but he seems to have more detail than the maquette.

hulk004_zpsa659016b.jpg

hulk002_zps5c1cc9a2.jpg

hulk005_zps56077e34.jpg

hulk007_zpse01cf0b4.jpg

hulk003_zps6d2b95fc.jpg

Congrats buddy, on a fantastic piece and kicka$$ display right there. I am so looking forward to getting that guy in my hands in a couple of days. :clap

Back