1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad:BBTS sent me a shipping notice on august 29th and the USPS web site didn´t show any update until september 3rd "Electronic Shipping Info Received" that mean that BBTS lied to me and they didn´t send my package on that date and will send it today??????

lol calm down buddy. USPS sends out the email once the label is created not when its shipped.

Hey jedijim, nice collection of upright vacuums you have there! :yess::lol

Oh. You like those? LOL. My sister in law moved in with us last month and I have no where else to put her vacuums but in the hall. Maybe the shed but they'd get all nasty out there. I'd like to put her in the shed.

Oh. You like those? LOL. My sister in law moved in with us last month and I have no where else to put her vacuums but in the hall. Maybe the shed but they'd get all nasty out there. I'd like to put her in the shed.

We must have the same sister in law!!!

LOL thats some funny ****..

Hey careyb, can you please take a photo with the HT Hulk and the SST Hulk Maquette together? That would be awesome :)

Sure I thought about doing just that! Everytime I move the Maguette I worry about breakage ( then you'd see a grown man cry!)

mWTPnWo.jpg

I can't believe it, I just got one too from AE. I had been all sad and hating myself for not pre-ordering this. I had pretty much accepted that I wasn't going to get one without paying a much higher price.

Back