1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also to clarify my earlier statement its not that there is lack if detail in the sculpt and paint overall but it's not as intricate or up to par in realism like the head I didn't fully realize this until it was pointed out earlier.

Anyways that's all I don't want to keep bashing the figure admits not a bad figure overall

The difference is other than the pants he's not supposed to have clothes over the body so yeah, you don't have an argument there sorry.

No I think I do because you said that his body was little more than an R&D afterthought. The fact that his body fits together much smoother without a shirt is a considerable accomplishment. The material they used for the skin feels less rubbery or as prone to drying out either, though time will tell.

Ended up getting him locally. Really happy with him. I figured he deserved to go outside today, so I took him to Universal's Islands of Adventure theme park. He had fun walking around even though he always looks mad in the pics.

I took 44 fun High res pics of him so enjoy. He should have carried me around the park, but I ended up having to carry him, oh well I'm exhausted he weights a ton :)

Here is my Album in case you want to see all the fun:
Click Here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96020900@N03/sets/72157635335446086/

Hulk goes to Universal Islands of Adventure by matrix0fleadership, on Flickr

Last edited:
Ended up getting him locally. Really happy with him. I figured he deserved to go outside today, so I took him to Universal's Islands of Adventure theme park. He had fun walking around even though he always looks mad in the pics.

I took 44 fun High res pics of him so enjoy. He should have carried me around the park, but I ended up having to carry him oh well I'm exhausted he weights a ton :)

:clap Awesome! Hulk hitting the rolling coaster like a boss! :rock

Now we know what happened behind the scenes when the Hulk was chasing BW...he caught her.
Congrats to the happy couple!! Hawkeye is not going to be happy.

I took 44 fun High res pics of him so enjoy. He should have carried me around the park, but I ended up having to carry him, oh well I'm exhausted he weights a ton :)

Here is my Album in case you want to see all the fun:
Click Here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96020900@N03/sets/72157635335446086/

Hulk goes to Universal Islands of Adventure by matrix0fleadership, on Flickr

:clap Awesome! Hulk hitting the rolling coaster like a boss! :rock

Yeah he had a blast.....but seemed to have a really bad attitude. :)

Well I just canceled my wait list with SS( May 24) . I need this thing now and went ahead and ordered from BBTS. Even though the price is a higher with BBTS, at least its guaranteed. Now, the wait...

Now we know what happened behind the scenes when the Hulk was chasing BW...he caught her.
Congrats to the happy couple!! Hawkeye is not going to be happy.

I think the lack of detail in paint, sculpt is evident in the Minifig Hulk.:monkey3

Fun photos, lotus! Thanks for sharing them! :1-1:

You're welcome. It was a fun day. I had a 2 Park Pass, and was going to take him to the Universal Studios side of the park to see if he wanted to go on the Transformers ride, but he had an angry pissed off look when I told him we would have to walk all the way over there so we just walked back to the car and went home. Oh well maybe another day.

the rubber at the elbow area starts to look weird once you go beyond 90 degrees

hope they fix it for v2

the rubber at the elbow area starts to look weird once you go beyond 90 degrees

hope they fix it for v2

I agree, but I'm ok with losing some degrees of articulation for seem less elbows though...

Improvements I'd entertain on V2 are:

1) Must include standard base with HULK on it. Maybe have it fit around one of his feet somehow but it should be there. I can't think of ONE hot toy that doesn't have a name tag? can you guys???

2) Torn shirt idea would be nice, make for some personal futzing, potentially hide those shoulder seems.

3) Changeable arms. Yep said it. Gimme ones that are bent sharp at the elbow... best of both worlds.

4) 100 or 200 variant red Hulks, like mcfarlane does it's varients... make em chase figures. lol

1239386_581257965269531_1488760572_n.jpg

HT Banner!

Back