1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone with experience think there is a chance that more wait-lists will convert..? Mine still states reservation submitted since early June on SSC.

I only had one problem where they sent me the wrong item. They fixed it fast and sent me the coupon. I live in NJ. I always get my items fast.

That's good!

I just ordered one from them, I hope it goes through ok! :pray:

I live in the UK, so it'll be around a week when it dispatches via USPS priority international.

I won't count my chickens just yet though... I want to see that shipping confirmation email!! :)

Same day or the next day (at the latest). I ordered a few hours ago. Will let you know when I get it.

Thanks buddy. I ordered but had to send them an email because an error appeared on the account section...

WARNING AVS Authentication failed: Five-digit ZIP code matches, address does not match.

I think because we have a six digit zip code in the UK, the error automatically appears when anything other than a five digit zip is entered.

I hope so anyway. I've been waiting to find a Hulk for near retail price for ages now!

Opened mine up, pulled him out of the box and was very happy that i bought him. I did however get one with a loose front to back ratchet on the right leg (nothing terrible), and his right foot doesnt "seal" up the seams as much as the left (only bothers me a little cause im a fickle *****) Now thats me being extremely picky. Other than those things im extremely please, if not a little underwhelmed only because ive seen so many in hand pictures from you guys :wink1:

Last edited:
Out of Stock at FPNYC now :( ... maybe I'll just get that awesome IM3 Mech test Tony instead, lol

Got a waitlist conversion Email yesterday. I got on the list on either May 11th or 17th, can't remember exactly. Doesn't look like I'll be able to keep him though. Sucks being broke.

Got a waitlist conversion Email yesterday. I got on the list on either May 11th or 17th, can't remember exactly. Doesn't look like I'll be able to keep him though. Sucks being broke.

If you're broke (and have will power) put him on a credit card and sell him for a $50 profit and make yourself $50 less broke.

:gah: Going to have to contact BBTS, was charged Monday and received a shipment notification yesterday morning but it's still not showing any updates on the tracking info. Seems like only the label was created but it still hasn't shipped or something went wrong with the package :cuss

I have a question for the mod community on the board.

Anyone know what type of paint would adhere to the Hulk and remain flexible?
I have a few more coming and would love to attempt a Red Hulk. I have some experience painting vinyl kits and was wondering if airbrushing acrylics would stick to the pvc of the Hulk.
Anyone know by any chance?

Got my Hulk today from Comics America! I started laughing when I opened the box because of the sheer mass of the figure. Even after seeing tons of pictures I wasn't prepared for how huge he is--you really have to have the figure in front of you to appreciate it's size and quality. So very happy I got it--just have no idea where I'll have room to display him.

vatenagy.jpg

The pictures are deceiving because even though you know how big a regular 1/6 figure is, when you see Hulk next to one in a photo your brain just says that the 1/6 figure is dinky and you don't fully accept that Hulk is towering over a figure that is, in its own right, pretty big.

Back