1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I had Hulk in the cart from AE and was putting in my info and by the time I checked out it said Hulk is no longer available.

As for the SSC wait list I don't think it matters at this point if you keep it, or not. It doesn't seem like they go in order of first come first served. I feel because I'm a new collector and have 10 Pre orders in with them right now, but only Tony Stark will be the first figure to ship, I get penalized for being new. I would think they would want new customers to buy from them exclusively so they would want to do what it takes to gain new business. I personally will continue to be on the wait list and just hope they convert it.

Well last year I got on the WL for both Hawkeye and Fury in early September and both converted about 2 weeks later. I had only been ordering with SS for a few months at that point so I wouldn't rule anything out.

Well last year I got on the WL for both Hawkeye and Fury in early September and both converted about 2 weeks later. I had only been ordering with SS for a few months at that point so I wouldn't rule anything out.

I think the difference is you had actual Figures shipped to you from SSC so at that point you become a real live customer. Then once you have that first order with them successfully without a return, or issue anything you wait list on can be converted over the person who has Pre orders, but has not received one figure from them yet. The person who has not received a figure but has a bunch of Pre orders has the ability to cancel orders so like myself my first shipping figure is Tony Stark Workshop which was charged today. All my other 10 pre orders I have paid Non refundable deposits but that's it. Once I get one figure shipped to me successfully and have been through that process I become a live paying customer, and qualify for Wait list perks. Reason why I'm saying this is because a Friend that works with me showed me his account and wait list was after mine, but he is a long time SSC customer. His wait list converted and he brought Hulk in to show me.

Just got word Legends Action Figures a little while ago that my Hulk is there and will shipping within the next 24 hours. :yess:

I wonder what the chances are that he could arrive sometime on Friday (when I'll be off)...

It'd sure be nice.

David

I was feeling the exact same way, until I got him. He really is a great piece. That being said, I think Im just burnt out on HT in general. Nothing in the pipeline is really exciting, IMO. After 100 or so SS/HT/EB/etc. figures, and most of the characters I could want in 1/6 form, the hobby in general has lost its luster for me.
The customs game has become more and more of my focus as HT has continued to bore me with release after release of derivative, status-quo stuff from modern movies I like, but don't have any serious connection to.

The customs game has become more and more of my focus as HT has continued to bore me with release after release of derivative, status-quo stuff from modern movies I like, but don't have any serious connection to.

Sounds like it's time to announce Back to the Future figures for PO. :clap

I'm gonna be in the doghouse tonight when wifey sees The Hulk, but today is our anniversary, and maybe a pic like this will soften her up a bit.:monkey3

Longest I've ever had anything "in the warehouse" @ BBTS...charged Monday...preordered August 10th 2012...let's get this party started, k?

Longest I've ever had anything "in the warehouse" @ BBTS...charged Monday...preordered August 10th 2012...let's get this party started, k?

if you ordered from bbts, make sure your 'pile of loot' feature isn't on or else it won't ship until you say so.

I'm gonna be in the doghouse tonight when wifey sees The Hulk, but today is our anniversary, and maybe a pic like this will soften her up a bit.:monkey3

Congratulations! :fireworks

I like the dream-within-a-dream aspect of your photo.

I think the difference is you had actual Figures shipped to you from SSC so at that point you become a real live customer. Then once you have that first order with them successfully without a return, or issue anything you wait list on can be converted over the person who has Pre orders, but has not received one figure from them yet. The person who has not received a figure but has a bunch of Pre orders has the ability to cancel orders so like myself my first shipping figure is Tony Stark Workshop which was charged today. All my other 10 pre orders I have paid Non refundable deposits but that's it. Once I get one figure shipped to me successfully and have been through that process I become a live paying customer, and qualify for Wait list perks. Reason why I'm saying this is because a Friend that works with me showed me his account and wait list was after mine, but he is a long time SSC customer. His wait list converted and he brought Hulk in to show me.

Wait lists are flipped in the order they were placed; because it is automated by the system, there is no way for it to pick and choose who would convert and who wouldn't. If you had wait lists that didn't convert in the past it is because we did not have enough stock to convert all wait list orders leading to you; not because you are a new customer.

Wait lists are flipped in the order they were placed; because it is automated by the system, there is no way for it to pick and choose who would convert and who wouldn't. If you had wait lists that didn't convert in the past it is because we did not have enough stock to convert all wait list orders leading to you; not because you are a new customer.

I have proof that my friends order wait list for Hulk was placed after mine and his converted and shipped. The automated system has intelligence that you may not know about that is choosing customers. If you are interested in looking into this issue, I can PM you the information from his and my account showing you the actual wait list dates. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes , just getting scared at this point that there won't be enough.

I have proof that my friends order wait list for Hulk was placed after mine and his converted and shipped. The automated system has intelligence that you may not know about that is choosing customers. If you are interested in looking into this issue, I can PM you the information from his and my account showing you the actual wait list dates. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes , just getting scared at this point that there won't be enough.

Then there is something else going on. Human hands do not touch wait lists; all that is done is a request for a specific number is put in and it then converts the item by the time stamp of when the order is placed. There are no other criteria (the cost and coding for a more "intelligent" system would be crazy).

Haa bro im in the same spot. Preorder 1/4 dark knight bought hulk. EB terminator on way with flex pay for 89 batmobile. And now zod. Shes gona kick my *** out.

Then there is something else going on. Human hands do not touch wait lists; all that is done is a request for a specific number is put in and it then converts the item by the time stamp of when the order is placed. There are no other criteria (the cost and coding for a more "intelligent" system would be crazy).

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for me to get Mr Hulk. If you work for SSC and want to review my account along with my friends I will PM you the information.

Paid for my pre-order Hulk today from BigBadToyStore! He has Shipped.:yess: BBTS always comes through! The best packaging, and return policy!:clap

I was feeling the exact same way, until I got him. He really is a great piece. That being said, I think Im just burnt out on HT in general. Nothing in the pipeline is really exciting, IMO. After 100 or so SS/HT/EB/etc. figures, and most of the characters I could want in 1/6 form, the hobby in general has lost its luster for me.

I was in the same boat as you being burnt out on the 1/6 collecting. I have all the characters I wanted except the Hulk. I laid off 1/6 for a bit and just started doing other stuff..basically saved a bunch of money and just travelled...lol but I saw Hulk and I was like...I want that!!! This is the only 1/6 fig I am waiting on.

Back