1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I'm getting $109.00 as a shipping quote when I put in my shipping address? :thud:

(Does that mean shipping for the Tony Stark Mech Test figure will be even more? I didn't get a quote when I PO'd it.)

I'm on the WL at SS and will probably just cancel it now that I got my second from AE. Same deal with the Mark VII. Hopefully someone gets mine but I only got on 6/21 so I have my doubts it'll even convert.

I would have bought one if I didnt have my son across my chest sleeping!

Dammit!!:gah:

I got caught sleeping now im paying for it. I will never sleep again!
Hahaha :panic:

I'm on the WL at SS and will probably just cancel it now that I got my second from AE. Same deal with the Mark VII. Hopefully someone gets mine but I only got on 6/21 so I have my doubts it'll even convert.

Yeah I had Hulk in the cart from AE and was putting in my info and by the time I checked out it said Hulk is no longer available.

As for the SSC wait list I don't think it matters at this point if you keep it, or not. It doesn't seem like they go in order of first come first served. I feel because I'm a new collector and have 10 Pre orders in with them right now, but only Tony Stark will be the first figure to ship, I get penalized for being new. I would think they would want new customers to buy from them exclusively so they would want to do what it takes to gain new business. I personally will continue to be on the wait list and just hope they convert it.

Just shipped my Pile of Loot with this guy. . .weird that I find myself less than excited about it. I'm thinking my interest in HT super heroes in general has about been exhausted :(

I was feeling the exact same way, until I got him. He really is a great piece. That being said, I think Im just burnt out on HT in general. Nothing in the pipeline is really exciting, IMO. After 100 or so SS/HT/EB/etc. figures, and most of the characters I could want in 1/6 form, the hobby in general has lost its luster for me.

Back