1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, june 26th WL here. glad i got one coming from BBTS. no one is cancelling this one.

I've had two owners recently complain to me about dealing with sideshow.

One said that sideshow just cut the profit margin for retailers by 10%, from like 40% to 30% I think, so now he won't order stock really and will just do specific ppl's preorders.

The other lcs said that their sideshow account was cancelled when one day sideshow told them they had a new minimum order of $10k per year in order to be an authorized dealer through sideshow. The lcs said "ok well we've already ordered like $6,000 or so this year" and sideshow said "nope, that doesn't count, you have to place $10k woth of orders now or you lose your account". It's a smaller lcs so... Account lost.

never underestimate...the OTHER guy's greed!!!

6173311_orig.jpg

Yup, he's reliable and you at least have piece of mind that you'll get what you paid for.

Yeah could of got him cheaper from HK sellers I've never heard of before but just didn't want to take the risk, like I said paid more than I wanted to but at least he's on the way now and the Avengers line is more or less finally complete :)

I don't have much faith in Waitlist, after I got Iron Man Mk.VII from HK before stateside release, I still have not seen it converted since I jumped on the list at the beginning of May. It's BS because we are nearly giving them 25.00 just for "reservation"

You do not get charged anything until your waitlist converts.

Every toy store in the US that sells Hot Toys get theirs from Sideshow, no if's and but's about it.

I was trying to open a toy store that just sold HT, contacted HK to try to have them send me HT, but they told me no, go through sideshow, from then SideShow told me that I can't open a Toy Store that just sells HT, it would not make profit since they don't release that many figures a month to help the store survive, and they told me to fall off a toy store theme like comic book/anime stores and stuff... so yeah Sideshow sucks.

That does make sense, It would seem really difficult to make money from a HT only store. HT can go a couple months without releasing anything with all the delays. You would need something else to pay the rent during the slow months.

You do not get charged anything until your waitlist converts.

That does make sense, It would seem really difficult to make money from a HT only store. HT can go a couple months without releasing anything with all the delays. You would need something else to pay the rent during the slow months.

I think I got charged with 25.00 upfront because I remember my wife giving me hell for it.

But I was inspired by the Toy Hunters store in HK in regards to HT I just wanted to be a store that people could waltz in and exchange their HT if it was defective and stuff.

I think I got charged with 25.00 upfront because I remember my wife giving me hell for it.

But I was inspired by the Toy Hunters store in HK in regards to HT I just wanted to be a store that people could waltz in and exchange their HT if it was defective and stuff.

Sorry, thought you were talking about SS waitlist. I would like to check out that store someday if I ever get to that side of the ocean.

I never got on the wait list so I ended up seeing some talk about some website popcultcha and and ended up getting one on their for a total of $344 usd and then got some extra fees from my company so it ended up really costing me like $357. I remember a few days after seeing it they took it down I'm guessing they sold out

Back