1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoken to Kathy and apparently waitlists will only convert if there are cancellations, think I'm gonna go elsewhere for my Hulk

Hey, guys,

First time posting on the Freak forums. Love collecting 1/6 figs and stuff. I happen to be a comic artist (freelance) and HULk is one of my favorite characters to draw. He is very expressive and the chaos he leaves in his wake is just awesome.

Hoping my WL converts soon. I wasnt able to sign up for a PO soon enough. From all of the great pics here it looks like this one is going to be a BEAST. I just got a notice for Yoda to ship in 20 days. Really hoping this one clicks for me, too. I was late getting on the list, but I've had good luck with SSC converting in the past.

Keep the pics coming. I will have to post some of my own...mine is all artwork though.

-Cheers

a693.jpg

This looks like a really sensual moment... at least Hulk can be gentle

Hey, guys,

First time posting on the Freak forums. Love collecting 1/6 figs and stuff. I happen to be a comic artist (freelance) and HULk is one of my favorite characters to draw. He is very expressive and the chaos he leaves in his wake is just awesome.

Hoping my WL converts soon. I wasnt able to sign up for a PO soon enough. From all of the great pics here it looks like this one is going to be a BEAST. I just got a notice for Yoda to ship in 20 days. Really hoping this one clicks for me, too. I was late getting on the list, but I've had good luck with SSC converting in the past.

Keep the pics coming. I will have to post some of my own...mine is all artwork though.

-Cheers
:welcome1: to the Freak show!

Late Friday night idea: Stuff all 6 Avengers into a detolf shelf without raising the shelf.

Execution: Awaiting for Hulk to arrive before plan goes into motion.

Opinions: YAY or NAY?

I'm real curious if a Hulk can be posed to fit in a detolf shelf without looking too cramped. I only have the main 3 and him so Hulk in the back backwould be perfect...if he can fit.

I'm real curious if a Hulk can be posed to fit in a detolf shelf without looking too cramped. I only have the main 3 and him so Hulk in the back backwould be perfect...if he can fit.

I think he could fit, but I'm not sure he could fit with 3 others on one shelf. He would have to be super crouched and I don't know if the legs allow for that. He could be doing Ike a fist to the ground pose and fit, but that wouldn't leave room for the other guys.

finally have him in person and its unbelievable. photos do no justice!! none! the joints are way less of an issue in person then in photos..way less noticeable. this is a must have release.

finally have him in person and its unbelievable. photos do no justice!! none! the joints are way less of an issue in person then in photos..way less noticeable. this is a must have release.

Sums up my thoughts exactly! Great figure, Hot Toys best yet IMO.

Pictures don't do this figure any justice. You just don't realize how big it is until u have it in hand. All I can say is Damn!!!!
03845116-5A38-40BF-A7DD-402A191D70F5-5987-00000447B8C0B02D_zps90e382ac.jpg

Back