1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_movbwoxxQi1rijmvyo1_400.gif

Hey Guys, here's a picture of the Avengers height comparison from the official Avengers Styleguide. I don't think HT was too far off the mark with the size of this thing. Maybe 5% too big.

he is actually maybe a tad short, 16.5X6=99 inches

99 divided by 12 inches = 8.25 feet, so he is approx 2 scale inches short

He crouches really well even without mid-torso articulation. AND he's still very stable when he's hunched over. I only put him standing upright to show him at full height - maybe the movie Hulk would have been just as tall if he ever stood upright. He was always 'Hulking' over though.

Y'all think SSC will be shipping some today? I hope so. I really want to call them today and ask if they are, but I don't want to keep bothering them. Could someone call and ask them for me? Lol

He crouches really well even without mid-torso articulation. AND he's still very stable when he's hunched over. I only put him standing upright to show him at full height - maybe the movie Hulk would have been just as tall if he ever stood upright. He was always 'Hulking' over though.

hunching? :lol

Alright, I contacted them and they said it was already shipped this morning! I just have to wait for all the emails to come in later. Now, the waiting game (proceeds)!

Hes in montreal already, damn sideshow ships fast !!!

$57 of customs though, ****ing fedex :cuss

August 23 for waitlist conversions.....per mrs sideshow kathay

Aug 15 order processed plus five business days to allow people who didn't pay to come up with a second form of payment.

Has anybody who ever got in for a waitlist at least a month before release ever had their waitlist NOT convert??

And on another point,

I notice people are saying paint rubbing is a definite issue......and right out of the box no less. I guess there is no point to pay maquette prices for this toy when I can buy the maquette itself??

Anybody has both of these bad boys??

Back