1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I just can't get excited for this fig. He's just way too damn big! :gah: every time I see a pic of him posed with the others I keep thinking "ok it looks fine, but when is the REAL HT hulk that's size-accurate and has good movement gonna be coming out?"

:(

God I just can't get excited for this fig. He's just way too damn big! :gah: every time I see a pic of him posed with the others I keep thinking "ok it looks fine, but when is the REAL HT hulk that's size-accurate and has good movement gonna be coming out?"

What the hell man. Its the Freakin HULK! He's supposed to be huge! I don't have any room for a puny Hulk on my shelf...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

Here's a 1:1 scale statue to give you an idea of just how big he is next to us puny humans

https://www.studiooxmox.com/sites_e/frame_life.html
hulk_avengers_8xl.jpg

Just wait a while man. Im sure hot toys sees hulk as the next iron man and there will be a 'hall of hulks' in our near future.

Or if u must purchase this meh of a figure, wait another year and people will agree with your point of view and sell this at less than a hundred dollars.

Just wait on it man. Wait a while longer.

:wink1:

Jlaw-what.gif

Thanks for the size comparison photos a-dev. I think HT Hulk is a little less than an inch oversized, but I don't think it hinders the figure at all. Better bigger, than smaller for the character.

HT Hellboy was a really well executed figure - amazing, but he was too small standing next to the other figures in my collection and I ended up selling mine because of the fact. Too short can be a deal breaker.

Let's be honest, Hulk is the centrepiece to everyone's HT Avengers collection. IMO he makes all the other Avengers releases seem kind of dull. If he was too small (Berserker Predator style), it would of been really unforgiving on Hot Toys part.

Only one more day until my final flex and homeward bound he comes!!! All of these cool pictures are making me a little nuts... :panic:

I know, it's like, I waited through 8 freaking Avengers and dutifully collected every single one just in the hopes that I would have a half way respectable line up and then the very end, the final show stopping climax, and it's such an OVERSIZED dud. Makes we want to burn every other one and throw them away. I mean, they look fine but now it's not even accurate!!!!

Hey Guys, here's a picture of the Avengers height comparison from the official Avengers Styleguide. I don't think HT was too far off the mark with the size of this thing. Maybe 5% too big.

^Yep. If Hulk is roughly 8'5" that would make him around 43cm / 17inches at 1/6 scale. HT have nailed it. I wish the figure had articulation in the midsection so he could hunch over even further - that's the only thing that's lacking. Hulk in the Avengers spent a lot of screen time crouching down, and HT probably should of given their figure the capabilities of do so.

I know, it's like, I waited through 8 freaking Avengers and dutifully collected every single one just in the hopes that I would have a half way respectable line up and then the very end, the final show stopping climax, and it's such an OVERSIZED dud. Makes we want to burn every other one and throw them away. I mean, they look fine but now it's not even accurate!!!!

:exactly:
You should not have such horrible inaccurate things in your house. Send them all to me and I will destroy them properly. I am so willing to help remove these monstrosities from your presence that I will even pay the shipping.

6y2xpd-jpg.gif

Oh, I didn't catch The Avengers in Blu-Braille.

shatner-khan.gif

tumblr_mpkix1Ojjq1rijmvyo1_500.gif

Back