1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the notices from SSC just came through there's no way anyone would get a BBTS notice already. It'll be another 2 weeks or so before BBTS gets their shipment from SSC.

Most times it's closer to a month but here's hoping!

Is this a split shipment because I remember people who ordered Hot Toys Snake Eyes got charged like a whole month before the other retailers , even had him in stock.

I am assuming that side show will fulfill their orders first and then any subsequent shipments will go out to other retailers.

Releases next week? Nice. Bring it. Although, I ordered mine from BBTS, so maybe a bit longer for me.

Here's some more random cool pics of hulk from others, still waiting for mine but very cool displays

I like this shot! :clap

I just got my final payment/ shipping notice from SSC. My payment charges August 5. Very excited to get this.

Yes, finally, thank you for answering my demands SS I love you so much!!!!! Processing on Monday!

Yup. Final payment and shipping charged on the 5th. Woo Hoo!!!

:yess: HE's FINALLY COMING!!!! :yess::yess::bouncin:banana:rock

Just want to ask, people who received a Notice for Charging Payment & Shipping on 5th,
that's mean it will ship on 5th ? or after 14 days from this date ?

The question is: If Neca can build a 1/4 figure of IM and sell it for a profit for $84.00? How much does it cost HT to build a 1:6 figure that sell for almost twice the price. At the end of the day most people put these figures on a shelf and look at them.(and there's nothing wrong with that) Wouldn't it be nice to do that same thing for half the price.

Those that received notice from SSC, when did you order? I have yet to receive my processing confirmation, and I placed my non-flex pay order on 8/31/2012........Little impatient to complete my team!

Although, I have no idea where I am going to display this monster.

I'm doing one full payment for SSC. I haven't recieved any email from them dealing with shipment, but I did check my order status on their site and it was updated with shipping cost (around $18 from CA. to CT.) I hope to get the 14 day notice by the end of this week.

I got the same email about Flex Pay coming due on the 5th, it doesn't say anything about when it's shipping though.

I placed my order on 8/11/2012, so it's not too far off from yours, jrossp49er.

This is always the most boring part of these threads.

''Did you get your shipping email?''

''No, did you?''

''when was your last flexpay?'' etc etc.

That's not an attack, I'm sure I have these same exchanges with people when I've got something coming.

This is always the most boring part of these threads.

''Did you get your shipping email?''

''No, did you?''

''when was your last flexpay?'' etc etc.

That's not an attack, I'm sure I have these same exchanges with people when I've got something coming.

It's almost the only reason to use this forum~ to see if others have the same / problem / result

I can boastfully brag mine will be here on Monday. I will stop motion the hulk smashing everything in my house!

Back