1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, HT's paint. Have you see the fading undies on the HT's Mark III, IV and VI? The inaccurate face plate on the Mark VII? People are going to pay an additional $35 dollars for a more accurate face plate. Check out the leaking abs on the original TDK batman. My comedian suit is leaking and falling apart. Good old HT's quality. NECA is not the same that is true, but lets be honest about HT's here. They have plenty of paint issues and are not accurate either. My whiplash has the wrong color jumpsuit. It had to be bleached to get the proper color orange.

Yeah, HT's paint. Have you see the fading undies on the HT's Mark III, IV and VI? The inaccurate face plate on the Mark VII? People are going to pay an additional $35 dollars for a more accurate face plate. Check out the leaking abs on the original TDK batman. My comedian suit is leaking and falling apart. Good old HT's quality. NECA is not the same that is true, but lets be honest about HT's here. They have plenty of paint issues and are not accurate either. My whiplash has the wrong color jumpsuit. It had to be bleached to get the proper color orange.

Oh I definitely hear you there. We pay a steep price for these figures and for the most part they look fantastic. There are however some real glaring oversights with the QC sometimes.

That being said, I have yet to see any other manufacturer come close to what HT offers as a high end collectible in the figure range they offer.

Can't really argue any of that.

One note on Whiplash, though... that's not HT's fault. It's hard to believe, but there was licensing issues with releasing him with the correct orange color. So, HT released the figure with the orange jumpsuit anyway, but put a very light layer of brown over it that could be easily removed with a teaspoon of bleach. Personally, I think that was brilliant.

I have all those Mark's and none of them have fading undies :yess:

Anyway, with any company when you mass produce a boat load of products there's going to be issues, no one has a spotless record not even Ferrari. The real question is what percentage of HT products have QC issues - and considering how many figures and units they've pumped out I bet it isn't high or people wouldn't be lining up to buy them at ~250+ a pop. :peace

So, am I the only one, or has no one else recieved a 14 day shipping notice from SSC either? I believe we should have recieved it by now. :(

:lol at those taking the bait of the NECA trolls. They've been doing this since I joined, in the Aliens and Robots thread and again in the Jason and Freddy threads. Why doesn't [insert high-end company] charge less when NECA offers a superior product, with a more accurate likeness at a fraction of the price. :rotfl

Here's some more random cool pics of hulk from others, still waiting for mine but very cool displays

once again not my pics just bumping cool hulk or avengers displays..
Amazing set ups guys.:clap:clap:clap

12037_392700914184434_2084207475_n_zps465dc3e7.jpg
[/URL]
once again not my pics just bumping cool hulk or avengers displays..
Amazing set ups guys.:clap:clap:clap

Love everything about that pic except for Whiplash :lol

Back