1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics by Nickwcy

1307090037f142ba1bd2d2e359.jpg
]

those shoulder joints gaps!!!.,,:gah::gah::gah:

Usually i double up my purchases, but given the baby raping prices on ebay i think my second one should be the maquette. Does anyone here have both?

For me, hot toys has the better face sculpt. But you will all be dealing with loose joints, fading paint, and rubber deterioation in the not too distant future.

When my other ht figures get worn down, i dont mind too much cuz i can pick up another true type. But when this hulk gets worn down, there is no possible way to fix it.

Does anyone have the maquette? Does it make this hulk look like high end hasbro?

I got to see the Maquette in person at HeroesCon last month. Man, that thing is HUGE! I would say it is a better representation of the movie version, but only because it was digitally sculpted from the CG files from the actual movie. There's less definition in the musculature, making him look more like a real brute. The Hot Toys version, despite being an artists interpretation, still captures the movie look in my opinion. I guess it depends on whether you're willing to pay $300 or $600.

Last edited:
Usually i double up my purchases, but given the baby raping prices on ebay i think my second one should be the maquette. Does anyone here have both?

For me, hot toys has the better face sculpt. But you will all be dealing with loose joints, fading paint, and rubber deterioation in the not too distant future.

When my other ht figures get worn down, i dont mind too much cuz i can pick up another true type. But when this hulk gets worn down, there is no possible way to fix it.

Does anyone have the maquette? Does it make this hulk look like high end hasbro?

I don't repose my figures that much that the bodies get worn down with loose joints. I've never had to replace any true types. I don't see me replacing Hulks either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have a request for someone who currently owns all six Avengers, and is good with photoshop: Could someone take the following screencap from the movie and edit the figures in place of the characters as best as possible?

far59j.png

Thanks in advance!

I have a request for someone who currently owns all six Avengers, and is good with photoshop: Could someone take the following screencap from the movie and edit the figures in place of the characters as best as possible?

far59j.png

Thanks in advance!

I can never look at that shot without IM looking like he has the Ghost Rider head. :lol

I have the maquette and will be getting the HT Hulk Both are great in their own right. Two scales and in different mediums. if your're a Hulk fan......

I have the maquette but I'd love to get this fig too. Looks like a lot of fun just posing him for photos :D

I don't get why peeps are flapping about him having exposed joints, this ain't a statue.

I have the maquette but I'd love to get this fig too. Looks like a lot of fun just posing him for photos :D

I don't get why peeps are flapping about him having exposed joints, this ain't a statue.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

it's awesome for what it's meant to be!

Last edited:
I have the maquette & planning to get this one! The way I see it, maquette is great representation of avengers hulk by his own, this hulk will look great with the group & Im sure it will have better paint app/face details etc.

Personally, I just can't get past the lack of articulation on the maquette. :gah:

This is semi-off-topic, but does anyone think we'll see The Leader again, since he already exists in the movie universe, or are we just ignoring that awesome set-up?

This is semi-off-topic, but does anyone think we'll see The Leader again, since he already exists in the movie universe, or are we just ignoring that awesome set-up?

I seriously hope so. I think I said something about him earlier when I was talking about how cool it would be to see Red Hulk and Absorbing Man battle Hulk. I really hope they don't waste the opportunity they have with The Leader.

Back