1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious, why do people post these weird photos before the real photos? Do some people in HK get the figures in hand, but not permission to post photos of them until a certain date?

Yes, they aren't allowed to post up pictures before a set date given to them. In the mean time they post up teasers so that people get hyped up and look forward to when the actual pictures pop up.

Think of it like a movie. They have the figure in hand, they release the teasers such as the one just posted than the next couple of days they release more "trailers" showcasing the figure a bit more clearly until the day comes where they release the "movie", in this case the actual pictures.

I'm really not expecting anything extra, but after all this time I'd love to open the box and find an extra set of hands or preferably an alternate head sculpt.
C'mon Hot Toys, throw us a bone!

Anything extra would be great, but I feel they're going to offer extra Hulk parts with the Bruce Banner toy to boost sales of those.

Man, its to bad Hulk doesn't really use anything as a weapon in Avengers. A battered lamp post or car axle would have been a great accessory.

I ordered from BBTS so I am guessing at least 2 months to go for me...which is very fine for my bank account :)

AE for me so at least 3 weeks after SS. And I'm with you. Ok with wallet getting a break. Barney Ross, Coulson and Mark VII next week. :panic:

996859_559492107422455_290420047_n.jpg

Back