1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with his height? Seems to be in scale to me. He's standing up straight in the teaser compared to being hunched over.

Hot-Toys-The-Avengers.jpg

Hot-Toys-The-Avengers-Hulk.jpg

Posted May 29th on hot toys fb page.

Pic below Posted today from fb

The wait is almost over..... I bet about a month away....:impatient:

Can't wait to see this thing in person. I think people will really regret not getting him...

8.5 feet = 102"...
which is 17" exactly in 1/6 scale.

I think he'll be perfect size. Hopefully he'll be able to hunch a little to. Fingers crossed there'll be some extras. An extra head, base or more hands at the least. This figure is going to have so much presence on the shelf. I can't wait to see all the in hand pics come flooding in soon!!!

Avengers Hulk is so great!! Such a perfect rendering of the comic character in movie form:)

I'm really not expecting anything extra, but after all this time I'd love to open the box and find an extra set of hands or preferably an alternate head sculpt.
C'mon Hot Toys, throw us a bone!

I'm curious, why do people post these weird photos before the real photos? Do some people in HK get the figures in hand, but not permission to post photos of them until a certain date?

Back