1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hopefully" its released tomorrow haha. Realistically I wanna say early July.

Hulk is still cooking....

226647_533240253378313_9105342_n.jpg

2003 shrek, I mean Hulk, was good for a few reasons:
-Jennifer Connelly
-Eric Bana
-JenniferConnelly

And bad for others:
-Nick Nolte
-Hulk/Shrek design
-Nick Nolte

Same can be said for TIH:
-Ed Norton
-Abomination
-Hulk Design

And bad for:
-Liv Tyler
-Hulk Design
-Liv Tyler

Other than the cheesy villain (who he fights for about 3 seconds :lol) I think it's actually a pretty good movie. Much better than the one with Ed Norton.

I do believe this is the first time I've seen anyone prefer 2003 over 2008! One of the major improvements in TIH was bringing more consistency to the CGI model, 2003 was like 4 or 5 different looks thrown together. The coolest scene in 2003 was when he destroyed those tanks but the end fight in TIH was pretty spectacular (aside from Abom's design). I view them as climbing a fairly steep learning curve for the character culminating with the Avengers. Hulk wouldn't have been anywhere near as good in that movie had they not learned from the mistakes of the previous two. I still want another Hulk movie for phase 3 dang it.

There's probably no place where I can buy this for retail price now can I? :(

Edit: okay the only place I can find this is at cmdstore for 375 including shipping. Should I go for it or wait?

Last edited:
Hulk is still cooking....

226647_533240253378313_9105342_n.jpg

:lol

I do believe this is the first time I've seen anyone prefer 2003 over 2008! One of the major improvements in TIH was bringing more consistency to the CGI model, 2003 was like 4 or 5 different looks thrown together. The coolest scene in 2003 was when he destroyed those tanks but the end fight in TIH was pretty spectacular (aside from Abom's design). I view them as climbing a fairly steep learning curve for the character culminating with the Avengers. Hulk wouldn't have been anywhere near as good in that movie had they not learned from the mistakes of the previous two. I still want another Hulk movie for phase 3 dang it.

:exactly:

There's probably no place where I can buy this for retail price now can I? :(

Edit: okay the only place I can find this is at cmdstore for 375 including shipping. Should I go for it or wait?

Either that, or wait until some eBay sellers post him for normal retail. If you go the eBay route, make sure you check often! I have a hunch those few Etailers will sell out fast too!

well like Viking said, i'm sure ebay will sell it for retail and i'm on ebay every single day anyway, so I might just wait.

update: ended up pre ordering the IM3 Tony Stark so yeah, i'm gonna wait till Hulk actually releases to buy him.

Last edited:
Just spoke with Kathy from SS and this is what she said:

me: hot toys
hello

Sideshow Kathy: hello
how may I assist you?

me: i was wondering it my 1/6 hulk is going to be charged my last flex pay tomorrow
also for my mark vii ans coulson is scheduled for tomorrow

Sideshow Kathy: could I get your order numbers please?
me: TBxxxxx for Hulk and TBxxxx Mark II

Sideshow Kathy: final payment for Hulk has been moved to July 5th

me: what about the mark VII?

Sideshow Kathy: now scheduled for July 15th

me: so both have been moved

Sideshow Kathy: yes

What do you think hulk will go for once its sold out everywhere? Think it will be a record breaker?

Back