1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark OSR just released some pics on FB from the event at Hong Kong last year and put up this pic of Hulk. Not TOO new, but something...

282797_470480739693131_1508867093_n.jpg

If he looks like this...Then I wont have any complaints....not a fan of that dark green look.

Do we have any idea of how much SS will be charging to ship this guy? How much Iron Monger? I guess it would be about the same, maybe a little less.

If it's around $30, then I'll only end up paying around $300 for this guy since I used that Valentines discount back in Feb.

I'm paying $16 shipping from AE. But I'm in VA and they are in Ohio. I'd guess SS would be a little over $20 just like Monger was for me.

I just called Sideshow and they said they're "positive" that the Hulk will arrive at their warehouses in around 30 days from now, but no guarantees.

I also called again to ask if they knew exactly when Mark VII would arrive (they didn't know)

I fear Jennifer is finding me annoying, lol.

I just called Sideshow and they said they're "positive" that the Hulk will arrive at their warehouses in around 30 days from now, but no guarantees.

I also called again to ask if they knew exactly when Mark VII would arrive (they didn't know)

I fear Jennifer is finding me annoying, lol.

Positive but no guarantees? :slap

The only way he'd show up within 30 days is if the bloggers got him in hand within the next week. I'd say count on July.

The only way he'd show up within 30 days is if the bloggers got him in hand within the next week. I'd say count on July.

That is true for everything in that "Coming Soon" pic.

If anything from that line-up shows up in Asia next week, you can be fairly sure it will be here by the end of June/Early July.

Anything after that––July/Early Aug. at best for us.

That is true for everything in that "Coming Soon" pic.

If anything from that line-up shows up in Asia next week, you can be fairly sure it will be here by the end of June/Early July.

Anything after that––July/Early Aug. at best for us.

I'd be willing to bet those with PO's through Sideshow will have him in hand by mid-July. HK pics will show up next Friday. Also, the winning Powerball numbers are 23, 13, 08...wait a minute. I'm keeping those to myself.

Didn't SS get a shipment of DX12s around the same time it came out in Hong Kong? It's possible Hulk could arrive in 30 days.

Didn't SS get a shipment of DX12s around the same time it came out in Hong Kong? It's possible Hulk could arrive in 30 days.

yea bats came out of nowhere, got my 14 days notice from SS before OMG posted pics

Does anyone think this being Sold Out on SS will stick?? Will there be an split or second shipment like the DX 12??

Nothing really sells out at ssc, hop on the waitlist early and you got a good chance it will convert. I had the swat gordon convert two months after it first shipped.

Of course, Iron Man is the exception to this rule.

It's not mine. It's a custom I found in an old thread on here. The roto movie figure was used as a base.

Incredible work.

This is true. I'd be really happy if this happened with Hulk. I'm hoping they will get to AE not too far after SS. Seems like its been taking less time lately.

Does anyone think this being Sold Out on SS will stick?? Will there be an split or second shipment like the DX 12??

There is no way anyone getting on the waitlist now will not get a conversion. I can't believe anyone would think HT would not make extras. There is no way they only make enough to fill pre orders. Why would they leave that much money on the table? I am not getting this because it is impossible to make this without visible joints.

Back