1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slime-Spangler-Halloween-Science-Win-25-Gallons1.jpg

Arm ROT!:lol

Naw! The hulk's condom!

Cancel away boys! I got on the wait list late and I really want one of these! I think he looks pretty sweet.

Just preordered on BBTS earlier today. :yess: This dude is a beast and with BBTS can always cancel once I see some OMG pics.

I like the new head sculpt better than the proto. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Any screen grab comparison of the hair? From what i remembered, the previous sculpt's hair looks more accurate. But that said, i think both looks amazing :rock

Looks good to me. Don't know why people are complaining about a toy looking like a toy. The thing is, the guy doesn't have a lot to add a lot of complexity to him. The pants are well done. The paint is well done. I want to see the Hasbro toys you guys are buying, because this is a Hasbro Hulk:

HMV36675lg.jpg

Looks good to me. Don't know why people are complaining about a toy looking like a toy. The thing is, the guy doesn't have a lot to add a lot of complexity to him. The pants are well done. The paint is well done. I want to see the Hasbro toys you guys are buying, because this is a Hasbro Hulk:

Well people get butt hurt and defensive when you put down toys they love. (some people anyways) That was my whole point, it's the Hulk, not much you can do with it it's a simple figure. It's just that it still looks "toy-ish" to ME. No big deal, just they way it is. I'm sure it'll look great, but it still looks like a cheap big doll IMO.

If i was a HUGE Hulk fan i would get it no doubt, but i'm not so i won't. (until OMG tries to sell me on it :))

And yes they're TOYS. I just don't like my toys to look like toys. :) (no biggie)

Back