1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
376583_400396966688966_560698141_n.jpg

WOW! This pic really gives you an idea of just how massive this figure is... :thud::yess:

I keep forgetting to post this but my 3 yr old daughter keeps asking me 'why is Mr. Hogg is pooping?'

Not directing this at your daughter but for everyone that makes that face pooping, you all need more fiber. Going to give yourself hemorrhoids.

Mr. Hogg needs to be way more hunched over like in the movie, maybe thats one of the things that doesnt seem right to me with this figure

I think balancing him in a hunched posed will depend on how far the ankles rotate with the knees bent. Hopefully far enough to let him stand with stability, I have three elephant children!!:slap

So two things, 1) he might bend but I don't imagine that they would showcase him like that as it covers much of the body, which isn't a good product shot, and 2) no stand just means more blu tac...

Thought you all also might get a kick out of this. Think it's based on the actors playing the roles and don't know how accurate it is but thought I'd share.
the_avengers__2012__height_chart___corrected_by_d_amj_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back