1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So two things, 1) he might bend but I don't imagine that they would showcase him like that as it covers much of the body, which isn't a good product shot, and 2) no stand just means more blu tac...

Thought you all also might get a kick out of this. Think it's based on the actors playing the roles and don't know how accurate it is but thought I'd share.
the_avengers__2012__height_chart___corrected_by_d_amj_c.jpg

Thank you! It'll make great reference. :clap

As for Scarlett's height, that is correct.

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Scarlett-Johansson-308.html

For a poseable figure HT did a great job. The head and body sculpts are awesome. There are going to be visible joints for movement. I P O 'ed this piece! If you want no joints order the Hulk Maquette (I did) It is what it is!

So two things, 1) he might bend but I don't imagine that they would showcase him like that as it covers much of the body, which isn't a good product shot, and 2) no stand just means more blu tac...

Thought you all also might get a kick out of this. Think it's based on the actors playing the roles and don't know how accurate it is but thought I'd share.

HT Hulk looks really skinny compared to that pic of hulk

Downey jr is shorter than Scarlett.

ScarJo has some massive heels on in that second pic as well... Never realized she was so short.

Sallah

Speculation- could be because the size if his head made it really easy to have moving eyes, but to keep cost down left out the mechanism.

could also be that his eyes are too far apart for the standard mechanism so instead of making a larger system they just done them individually.

Back