1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

and this confirms that people from the UK arent funny...

But we are all cloned from you :hi5:

tumblr_lvyempWbKc1qeduamo1_500.gif

their teeths are funny though.

There's two ways this thread could go. Choose wisely!

fullsize_2.jpg

HT is simply putting up PO's too early @_@

well dont forget their new way is to make the # pre-ordered. So it makes sense to put it up early because they need to determine the quantity to produce. know what i mean?

174546gm9uj94nel6icrnr.jpg

here's a closer pic of the elbow, judge by yourselves.
i personally still think it's cracked because the wrinkles shouldn't be located so high.

thank you kind sir! I agree and disagree. Agree that yes those elbow wrinkles appear to be quite high, but disagree that they look like cracks. I change my POV and do believe they are wrinkles. However - let it be known, this is dangerous territory IMO. It's almost like scoring something in order to break it, like glass. I feel this almost guarantees tearing. It seems like they started the ripping for you lol. I don't think the extra wrinkling will help at all in bending the elbows.

Now that all trolls (that do not know their wrinkly aresholes from their wrinkly elbows) have been dealt with...Back to the HULK.

you really do enjoy living in your own little world, don't you?

:yess:

crimsonbob and greygoose, what in the hell??? LOL

The sculpted elbow is purely cosmetic. Thinking it will expand when the arm is bent, thats called 'imagination' :monkey3

What's with the padding in the shoulder? This surely couldn't be to help hold up an arm that is too heavy to stay up on its own for extended periods? :panic::panic::panic:

What's with the padding in the shoulder? This surely couldn't be to help hold up an arm that is too heavy to stay up on its own for extended periods? :panic::panic::panic:

Did you skip the posts 2 posts up from yours? :lol

cracked? that's the first time i've seen one where it clumps up like an oyster.. tsk tsk. epic fail should you be a newscaster

They probably use blu-tac to lock the figures in position so it doesn't get jostled around while during transport. Most likely they selected the poes before sending him to the convention.

They probably use blu-tac to lock the figures in position so it doesn't get jostled around while during transport. Most likely they selected the poes before sending him to the convention.

i doubt it. that would be really really... :monkey1
:dunno

there are those pictures of them posing the figures themselves before the convention starts so it's def not pre-posed.

You would be correct. Also adds to the detail when it's not bent.:exactly:

Adds to the detail when not bent?
With all do respect, what do you mean by that?

I know one thing for sure, I don't have this detail that high up on my arm when my elbow is not bent.

Having helped Sideshow set up for SDCC, I can tell you they don't have the figures pre-posed. They pose them there at the show. They are very securely packed up to avoid damage, not to keep a pose :lol

I finally ordered this big guy tonight from TA. Finally got the funds in the paypal account and got him all paid off already. By the time he ships, he'll seem free :lol

Sideshow really blew it by not offering free shipping on this guy. That makes them just more expensive even when factoring in reward points. That free shipping offer makes them the cheapest for every other figure though. Shame they didn't extend that offer to him. I mean I realize he'll be big, but not like Iron Monger or Batmobile big. I imagine he'll just be in a larger normal figure box since he doesn't come with anything really besides the extra hands. No need for anything ginormous to ship him in. :dunno

Back