1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

More Hulk!!!!!!!!!

up_12.jpg

I think that's a great pic!

I think this picture of Hulk looks the worst, the arms look a different color and the HS doesnt look as good in this shot, thoughts?

181149_10150984693527344_684376039_n.jpg

Hmm? What bothers me is the facial expression. Looks kinda cross-eyed. But I think its just the angle. :dunno

That pic really reminds me of classic Hulk drawings and the only pic where he looks hunched over

Why wouldn't you want to take off Hulk's pants?

If they're not removable it's a DO NOT WANT. How would we ever part this out if they weren't removable?

I'm just hoping king wants to do a Red Hulk or something and his possible OCD makes him want to be able to paint everywhere :pray:

I'm just hoping king wants to do a Red Hulk or something and his possible OCD makes him want to be able to paint everywhere

What with the recent slew of delays of HT Avengers almost totally across the board, I wonder when we will actually get to find out what's going on with the arms..? :lol

I just want to take Hulk's pants off and see how they'd fit on a Banner sized figure :lol

Looks like Ruffalo approves of Hulk with the pants taken off:

hulk3-337ced9.jpg

why does he have Asian eyes?!?

WTF is with this "looks asian" ****?? It's like the go-to comment for complaints. It's worst than the Tom Cruise bull****.

Back