1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

I love this Hulk, but i still want to see all the nitpicks about it to help me get a better picture of things

so to all ye naysayers, proceed :duff

Priced around 400 dollars here in Europe! YES! Overpriced 2 times! :lol Will still get it though... :slap:lol

i'm still getting this too! :hi5:

despite the rubber/pvc arms

its the hulk...

gonna pose him with my reeve superman for an epic battle!!

wish it would arrive now... :panic:

see I really don't like statements like that. Obviously many of us feel strongly about the lack of extras for Hulk. And many of those people just accept it as it is. But you shouldn't. Make a big stink about it. Post up repeatedly on their FB pages, forums, email them. Tell them what you want. They have shown that they listen in the past. But if you say nothing, then you shouldn't expect anything to get done.

I don't think because some people love the way Hulk looks and could care less about accessories means we are just accepting it as it is.

I personally am totally happy with everything about him. And I'm am also thrilled that he came in under $300. I was expecting way more. This is where opinion and subjectivity come in. No one should tell another collector how to collect. Or tell us that we shouldn't accept things the way they are if we are happy with the way they are. If you prefer more aceesories that cool. I'm not going to tell you that you are wrong for it. If you want to make a stink about it, there is nothing wrong with that. But that doesn't means those that are happy need to think the way you or anyone else does.

I'm just saying we are never going to all be on the same page with things. If there are 200 people on this forum buying Hulk, and HT made a Hulk for each one of our own personal tastes, there'd be 198 different Hulks.:wave

I love this Hulk, but i still want to see all the nitpicks about it to help me get a better picture of things

so to all ye naysayers, proceed :duff

:exactly::exactly: I don't agree with some of the ridiculous "his/her ring finger should be bent more" type complaining, but I do think there is a place for folks to point out the issues of the figures. I would say 95% of the issues get pointed out to me on almost every figure just by reading the comments folks make. If HT listens then I benefit. And plus it's entertaining. I actually like the back and forth between some of the folks on here. What else is there to do while we wait for figures.:wave

The figure looks awesome...it's like they took a picture of my body and sculpted it in green :D

see I really don't like statements like that. Obviously many of us feel strongly about the lack of extras for Hulk. And many of those people just accept it as it is. But you shouldn't. Make a big stink about it. Post up repeatedly on their FB pages, forums, email them. Tell them what you want. They have shown that they listen in the past. But if you say nothing, then you shouldn't expect anything to get done.

I've kicked off plenty in the past; not about this figure but I've sent them emails about their new Predator 2 figure though. If you're not happy then you should try your best to let them know what you want. What's the worst that could happen...

Has anyone posted these issues on their facebook page as of yet anyway?

i see, do they do that on their own or if you play around with it too much.

I've never owned a HT figure with rubber parts (though I did just PO the Hulk) but there have been reports of Batman figures leaking and other figures with rubber arms and parts cracking and breaking down without any stress being put on the figures at all.

Nobody reads.... sigh... the arms are PVC (Vinyl) NOT rubber.

For those sitting on the fence about buying him it might be best sitting it out for afew months after his release and see if any issues with the figure arise. Hot Toys figures never sell out anymore and I'm sure at the current price, Hulk will be around for awhile.

Yeah i'd imagine they will flood the market with Hulks like they did with C Reeve Supes.

Back