1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like visible joints too, but that's the price to pay for the ability to pose what is essentially a nude body. There's no other way other than a rubber body and I'm not a fan of that either.

I think HT did the best they could with this. Again, it is a very difficult figure to do and I'm simply happy to be getting him.

I think HT did the best they could with this. Again, it is a very difficult figure to do and I'm simply happy to be getting him.

Nah, they best they could do would have been normal joints on his elbows like their current muscle bodies. Invisajoints is just a bad idea, especially since their promo pic of the movement really shows no movement :lol

More STGCC pics in FB!! :woo ....oh wait :monkey4

300462_10151180441926830_988780557_n.jpg

:gah: :slap

Somebody give him a hand!!!

Sorry. :slap

Well someone had to!

Nah, they best they could do would have been normal joints on his elbows like their current muscle bodies. Invisajoints is just a bad idea, especially since their promo pic of the movement really shows no movement :lol

I would have just preferred no articulation in the elbows at all if the new flex elbows tear or break down the road. I'm not a big fan of exposed joints but since its a nude upper body, that's just something that comes along with it. Lets hope for the best.

I would have just preferred no articulation in the elbows at all if the new flex elbows tear or break down the road. I'm not a big fan of exposed joints but since its a nude upper body, that's just something that comes along with it. Lets hope for the best.

Plus, the actual amount of bend in the elbow joint is minimal at best. It is never actually straight, and it ends up not really very bent.

All of which seems like a bit of a waste of time :dunno

Plus, the actual amount of bend in the elbow joint is minimal at best. It is never actually straight, and it ends up not really very bent.

All of which seems like a bit of a waste of time :dunno
Which is why I was saying before, it would have been nice to have a second set of arms.

One pair with articulated elbows and the other without. This would have pleased almost all of the customers. Forget about rubber.

How much more would that have added to the cost? I don't know, but I'd like to have a choice at least.

I got my 2nd order in now hope can keep both and save save til he breaks out......one on flex another from bbts thank god for tax refunds... gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeet......

I never realized how much his lip stands away from his teeth. Can't wait to see it in person...

Oh and the color match seems so much better with this picture too (arms and body)

I never realized how much his lip stands away from his teeth. Can't wait to see it in person...

Oh and the color match seems so much better with this picture too (arms and body)

Yeah they match but in my opinion its way too green. I'm hoping it will be toned down for production.

What you gonna do with 2nd Hulk highlander1? Red Hulk? Grey Hulk? Twin brother green Hulk?

Just want two .One for AVENGERS and one for another set up...Maybe just to guard my 89 batmobile ...not sure but he's gonna be worth it to me he's big mean and green gonna rock:rock:rock:rock if can keep both on order but 1 hulk 4 sure ...

Last edited:
Back