1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this help..?

SJPIX.jpg

Sorry, last time...I promise! :wink1:

:naughty :monkey5

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UP1O3eUAsc[/ame]

Thanks for posting that vid man - just finished watching it! :hi5:

Can't WAIT for RoboCop.

Out of ALL that stuff in there.. he's the only one I want.
That Robocop stuff is pretty sick. Cool seeing Robo and ED-209 in 1:6 form after all this time. Looking forward to more details on these two.

Stands are also a cool idea, though kinda wish they made the top plainer and focused more on just have a translucent light-up base. As it is, the design reminds me a bit of TRON. Now sure SW figures would really suit being on those; though looks like they'd be pretty cool for an Avengers display.

Preorder Hulk after seeing the real piece at STGCC in Singapore. :slap
Side track a bit, I must say Loki & Cap America stands out the most. Followed by Mark VII and Hulk. Absolutely nice.

Sorry for the bad photo, taken using iphone. Hands filled with Gordon and CA (Rescue ver).

Last edited:
those shoulder joints stand out, don't like them. I can't decide on this one if I like it or not.
If they've gone rubber arms they might as well have used it to cover up those ugly shoulder joints too, not that rubber is a good choice either.:dunno

Should have just been jointed arms with the shoulder joints for the best amount of articulation with the least amount of worry about deterioration. However, it is what it is, and I for one am happy that they didn't go for seamless shoulders. I have figures like that in my collection and their arms are permanently stuck at their sides.

Side track a bit, I must say Loki & Cap America stands out the most. Followed by Mark VII and Hulk. Absolutely nice.

Sorry for the bad photo, taken using iphone. Hands filled with Gordon and CA (Rescue ver).

Loki looks phenomenal ! :clap

Great choice! :wink1:

More STGCC pics in FB!! :woo ....oh wait :monkey4

300462_10151180441926830_988780557_n.jpg

:gah: :slap

What the hell happen?! :horror

It's just blue tac used for posing. Those hands are heavy. I don't see an issue, really.

Its probably Tsang's original resin casting from his clay sculpt. Which is why you never see the arms bent because those are rigid.

It's probably leaking batman juice right after the hand melted right off! THE AGONY!

those shoulder joints stand out, don't like them. I can't decide on this one if I like it or not.
If they've gone rubber arms they might as well have used it to cover up those ugly shoulder joints too, not that rubber is a good choice either.:dunno
I don't like visible joints too, but that's the price to pay for the ability to pose what is essentially a nude body. There's no other way other than a rubber body and I'm not a fan of that either.

Back