1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

A second, calmer head would have been much preferred.
Agreed. Two different heads would've been excellent - & a themed dio piece or enviro-stand of some type, would've been welcome too.

Still.. I have issues with the figure itself anyway.. so it's a pass regardless for me.

I ay have said this previously, but i'm still really inpressed with the wrist joint, unless you see a close up shot of the joint, it's practically invisible

Wonder if this could incorporated into their normal sized figures (i.e. not Hulk size!)

This HULK smashes AND BANGS.

[ame]https://youtu.be/xt5ghXdq6Z0[/ame]

I think he looks really good! I'll happily add him to my avengers collection! :rock

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

I am sure a ton of work and R&D went into Hulk, but one sculpt and an extra pair of hands seems like an exceptionally lazy effort.

a70.gif

:goodpost: sadly pass. Will wait for TIH2 version.

The fists in this picture

386853_405791902816139_1652947422_n.jpg

Remind me of this picture.
Avengers-Hulk-Fists.jpg
:rotfl

Last edited:

he could come with severed chitauri head or parts.. since others came with the weapons. i mean he did hulk smash and tore them apart...

I would be worried when the arms were gonna split. Why oh why didn't they make t800 type arms.

Bought, of course.

I dunno, I don't think this character lends itself well to a high end action figure, I'm not a statue collector but I'd sooner have a statue of hulk at this scale to display with the 1/6 figures rather then this.

high res pics are up on HT Japan, anyone know how to get them? I can't seem to open them

$350 on eBay (including shipping). I stand by my initial guess of $379.99 from SS.

Agreed. Two different heads would've been excellent - & a themed dio piece or enviro-stand of some type, would've been welcome too.

Still.. I have issues with the figure itself anyway.. so it's a pass regardless for me.

Indeed, Along with the rubber arms I was expecting AT LEAST another head sculpt (maybe roaring) and a nice diorama destroyed street base. Does feel awefully lacking. And Im sure the price will be ridiculous too ($300+) where with a bare bones release like this should be in the $250 range IMO.

I dunno, I don't think this character lends itself well to a high end action figure, I'm not a statue collector but I'd sooner have a statue of hulk at this scale to display with the 1/6 figures rather then this.

Im thinking the same as you, though, since I cant afford the SS maquette Ill be getting this and calling it a day. Its still the best HULK action figure on the market though.

The open hands look way different from early pics. Why aren't we getting these hands also :dunno I like these hands too :(

7635891492_d62eb41af0_b.jpg

562905_10150984691937344_7793772_n.jpg

I think depending on the initial price, this will be a big regret if passed. it's the best 1/6 hulk we'll probably ever get. And if you pass you may end up hoping for an avengers 2 hulk.

Back