1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Awesome figure! One of the best proto since months! :)
Not a lot accessories unfortunately.. A bruce figure would be awesome!

If they chose to keep the accessory count low to give us a decent price i think i will be ok with this. If the price rumor is true i will be very happy. I was expecting monger prices.

I am fairly happy, I mean it's not as though we could go and make use of a second headsculpt anyway. Happy with the hands, not much more they could've done with them.

One thing I am a little surprised at is no base? Still, hopefully this means the cost stays low.

I am fairly happy, I mean it's not as though we could go and make use of a second headsculpt anyway. Happy with the hands, not much more they could've done with them.

One thing I am a little surprised at is no base? Still, hopefully this means the cost stays low.

Yea i would have loved like a broken city street base. But low price tag is nice too.

They HAVE to give us a second head sculpt

:exactly:

Let's hope we see Bruce down the road! Him and Maria Hill! :pray:

If they chose to keep the accessory count low to give us a decent price i think i will be ok with this. If the price rumor is true i will be very happy. I was expecting monger prices.

Me too actually. Win some, lose some I suppose.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

562905_10150984691937344_7793772_n.jpg

Woah, just noticed the leg joint.

I beg to differ. Lt. Gordon proto is a great proto and the in-hand pics of the production figure have been just as good.

The HULK has potential though since HT has been putting out high quality production pieces as of late.

:exactly: I do really like the photos and the overall way the fig turned out, but the arms... Still not sure about them. And yeah, we definitely need a BB figure! I'd totally jump at the opportunity to get one, since he is my favourite avenger.

Bare as ****. Better be only $250.

WHAT NO WAY :horror

IT's HERE ...reading pics and analyzing pics

brace yourselves...nitpicks approching

:panic::panic:

:lol

Bare as ****. Better be only $250.

That's where I'm at. Annoyed by the bareassness of the figure, but if its $250 I'll be less annoyed.

Anymore than $250 I'll likely pass. No way am I paying $300 for that.

Things i like:

1) It's barebones :yess: $300 is not a dream anymore
2) Sculpt is good enough (better than the 1/4)

Things i hate:

1) Joints still look ugly :horror so yes ~$300 or gtfo
2) No base??? REALLY?

Oh, Hot Toys specs, how I love thee and thy broken English. These two in particular:

- Movie-accurate facial expression featuring his angered gesture

- One (1) pair of forceful fists

I think what would have been really funny is if they included the standard Hot Toys black stand

Can you imagine how puny that thing would look next to this guy, lol!

Overall i'm happy with the look of this guy, i think we all knew it was gonna be difficult for HT to pull off and i think they've done a really good job

What some folk need to realise is that HT are trying to give as a 1/6 scale movie accurate Hulk collectible, that articulates! It was never gonna meet the exceedingly high expectations that some have placed on it. This is the best you'll get in this category

I was a little worried about the idea of rubber arms but now it's PVC i'm gonna have to do a bit of research. I presume it's stronger but i honestly know nothing much about it other than glue!

Nice figure!

PVC are kinda halfway between plastic and rubber. Simply put it, flexible plastic. That might also mean that the arms are actually kinda hollow cause if PVC is too thick, it will not flex much.

Not as epic as i had once dreamed.

That's a very well posed picture. The arms have practically no bend in them whatsoever (and I'll come back to that in a minute), but this photo shows HULK's left arm as if it is fully cocked and ready to punch someone's face totally flat! Talk about making the most of what you have got :lol

As to this lack of bend, well it seems like HT have tried to please almost everyone. There is articulation, but there is not very much. There is rubber, but the joint does not bend very far so there should be minimal strain on the rubber.

What exactly are separate rolling eyes, if not a version of PERS? I assume that it is the same type of separate rolling eyes as used on MEDICOM's Mr. Bean figure where you could pose each eye separately.

Price...I am not trying to be confrontational on purpose here...but we need to consider that this is the most highly anticipated figure, from the most successful film of decade, not to mention from the second most successful film of all time, it comes with a very good sculpt, with extra hands on a totally new set of covered arms and totally new body, and it is a massive 16 1/2 inches tall...

If anyone here thinks that HT will not milk this baby for every single red penny that they can get out of it, then there are a lot of sadly misguided people around. I really do hope that I will be proven wrong and if I am I have my 'humble pie' knife all ready to start slicing,

But this figure is not coming in at anything less than $330-350 because HT know that this amount is just about as much as they can get away with without losing too many buyers.

easy pass , i'll order the hulk maquette instead

Back