1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We talked about it for a while on here about a month back.

download.jpg

Thanks for the update, I haven't been on here for a while, but good to be back.

Too bad you are oversees. I have one for sale for basically retail but I'm in Los Angeles.

Wow, sorry to hear that Ingo. :(
Hope you can find one bro.

@ Surly, yeah, the distance kills it with shipping. Thanks for the offer though :hi5:

Good news though, I found another seller who still has to get his stock so I ordered there. It's a bit more expensive but nothing earthshattering! :)

Finally got the big green guy.

He's brand new and fresh, and awesome! Luckily, there are no stains from the black spandex under his pants. I'm going to try to remove the spandex, any advice?

Planning to display him minus pants?

You'd get a rise out of that wouldn't you, a-dev?:wave

Actually, I'm going on advice from someone. They said the Spandex can leave stains on the body so I should remove it. Personally, I don't want to have to mess with it, but I also don't want it to stain.

You'd get a rise out of that wouldn't you, a-dev?:wave

Actually, I'm going on advice from someone. They said the Spandex can leave stains on the body so I should remove it. Personally, I don't want to have to mess with it, but I also don't want it to stain.

My fondness for naked figures has waned. :lol

I just don't get why it would matter if underneath his pants was stained...unless that staining somehow spread to other areas that will be visible.

My fondness for naked figures has waned. :lol

I just don't get why it would matter if underneath his pants was stained...unless that staining somehow spread to other areas that will be visible.

Well, I'm looking into how big an issue it is before I do it. Honestly, he looks fine and the spandex doesn't seem to be rubbing off as of right now.

I heard about the black mark pant issue. It only effects when the underwear touches the stomach from ab crunch extreme pose's i've heard. Mine still has them and no plans on removing them. They are easy to remove if want to, i read just check the thread it shows how to.

Over in the Bane thread people are removing stains left by the brown sweater and gauntlet using benzoyl peroxide. I guess you put some on the stained areas and leave them overnight. Results have been positive. Not sure if it would work on painted areas though. May just bleach the area.

Congrats on the figure anyway. Well worth it. Have you built the whole team/planning to?

Probably not. I have too many things to buy, and trying to get the whole team would make it difficult. I most likely will wait for the AV2 figures on some of them.

The only ones I'd still like to get at some point are a Coulson and Fury.

Back