1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You pre-ordered the figure but he sold it to someone else? Why didn't he just charge you and ship it ?

That's the thing, whenever he gets a pre-order in stock, he emails me saying he has it, I can make the payment and he ships it.

This time he says he emailed me (which I'm highly doubting at this point, I checked that old email inbox), but since I never got that email I couldn't respond or pay. So he just sold it to someone else. Probably at a higher non-pre-order price.

I just learned that my seller got the Hulk in stock in September... he claims he emailed me saying he had it (never got that email). Apparantly he sent it to an email adress I haven't used in 2 years... And since I didn't respond to said email he just sold it to someone else, thinking I didn't want it. :gah:

I've bought about 15 figures with him over the last 2-3 years, always corresponded with my current email adress and never, ever did I cancel a figure after he got it in stock. Always well before he'd get it.

So now I have to find this figure somewhere else, and I'll be looking at at least a € 50 - € 100 price increase over the pre-order price I got it for. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too bad you are oversees. I have one for sale for basically retail but I'm in Los Angeles.

^Awesome photos hawker!
Hulk is 1/6 scale figure of the year for me! Which is quite amazing considering he only comes with an extra pair of hands. He's just so much fun to pose, and makes every figure standing next to him seem to shine brighter. I never get tired of seeing this figure.

I just learned that my seller got the Hulk in stock in September... he claims he emailed me saying he had it (never got that email). Apparantly he sent it to an email adress I haven't used in 2 years... And since I didn't respond to said email he just sold it to someone else, thinking I didn't want it. :gah:

I've bought about 15 figures with him over the last 2-3 years, always corresponded with my current email adress and never, ever did I cancel a figure after he got it in stock. Always well before he'd get it.

So now I have to find this figure somewhere else, and I'll be looking at at least a € 50 - € 100 price increase over the pre-order price I got it for. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow, sorry to hear that Ingo. :(
Hope you can find one bro.

DSC_3276_zpsca44432a.jpg

Impressive! :clap

My wife bought me this to go with rest of the gang...can't believe I wasn't going to bother with this...my only problem is that she is giving to me as an x-mas gift so the wait continues:gah::lol

By the way is there any custom shirts for Hulk out there to cover shoulder joints?

Idk if I should get this guy now, or wait till later when I get some other stuff out the way. What was retail for him shipped? And do y'all see his price jumping about $100 in the next couple months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk if I should get this guy now, or wait till later when I get some other stuff out the way. What was retail for him shipped? And do y'all see his price jumping about $100 in the next couple months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get him now! When Banner comes out I'm sure he will have some Hulk extras.

Back