1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::panic::panic::panic:

null-50.jpg

you're right...fedex does suck. box looks like a red headed stepchild with a failing grade and the 'buse got out of hand.

you're right...fedex does suck. box looks like a red headed stepchild with a failing grade and the 'buse got out of hand.

Whao DRAMA.... looks fine to me (complain much?)

I remember this moment, having the HULK boxed in.... about the smell the BIGGEST WAVE of PVC new toy smell imaginable.

Let's go on those pics!

From BBTS:

Hello,

It seems that there may be a delay on our shipment. We have not received actual word from the vendor. Once we do, that will be posted in the listing.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you today.

--
Sincerely,

Jen
Customer Service Representative
www.Bigbadtoystore.com
321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025

:yess::yess::yess:

Got my shipping notice finally! Will be on the east coast in my grubby hands Tuesday. The worst part about being in CT is every shipment from Hot Toys takes a week.

UPS SUCKS (at least the one that delivered my packages)! Now Fed-Ex has been great to me, they even deliver on Saturdays which UPS wouldn't. I got my Hulk (and a Jake Sully from Avatar) today and both of them are huge. I knew I'd have to wait for a place to put Sully, but I was hoping to fit Hulk into my display with the rest of my Avengers; no chance. The guy is huge, unfortunately will have to stay in his box until I can figure something out.

I'd luv to have a (Comic version) Thing now, but the Movie version isn't much bigger than an ordinary man, and since the movies are what Hot Toys are following, he'd just wouldn't be a match for the Hulk.

Mine is on it's way now! :) Can't wait to pose him with every figure I have, including Gumby, pervy woody and steve jobs. haha

Whao DRAMA.... looks fine to me (complain much?)

I remember this moment, having the HULK boxed in.... about the smell the BIGGEST WAVE of PVC new toy smell imaginable.

Let's go on those pics!

whoa...hey....what??? drama??? huh???? waaaahh?

:thwak

where were you when i was selling Mercedes Benz?

money-to-burn1.jpg

Oh hell no, I'm soooo broke, but it's HULK man... people around here are acting like they won't get one... I say a hundred extra bucks puts you back in the mix....

no problem...:lol how's vancouver. been there once..loved it!!!

It's hot and beautiful~ in this no fun city. I want to start somekind of local club, tired of this one collector per hundred miles bullcrap

From BBTS:

Hello,

It seems that there may be a delay on our shipment. We have not received actual word from the vendor. Once we do, that will be posted in the listing.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you today.

--
Sincerely,

Jen
Customer Service Representative
www.Bigbadtoystore.com
321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025

That's good to know. Thanks for posting. I'll just have to wait a couple extra weeks for my double. Hoping SS ships quickly! :pray:

:yess: :rock

Last edited:
Hey guys, I wouldn't worry too much if you don't have a HULK or don't get your waitlist converted.

Here's why:

Retail 299.99
Customs/tax (if applicable) $57.00
Shipping $25
______________ Just shy of $400.00

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Marvel-Aven...5133?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7e904d8d

Spending almost $500 including shipping isn't that a big a deal if necessary.

Well it's closer to $350 for me if I get one through sideshow. I'm willing to go about $400. Ideally I can get one at BBTS somehow, because there it would be like $320 shipped. $500 ain't happening.

Yeah, AE newsletter says their Hulk shipment is now a week late, so hopefully shipping NEXT week. This waiting is bollocks.

This wait is brutal, if BBTS will be delayed I wonder how other retailers will be affected... :(

I wonder if this isn't some plan by SSC to make people order from them by making their distributors customers wait even longer lol.

Back