1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics by Kmtang

1048425_138907742980794_917466230_o.jpg

:rock

This is an 18 inch green rage monster that dominates shelves and can flip people the bird.

BEST. DOLLIE. EVER.

:exactly:

What is that feeling you get when you realize your shelf space will forever be dominated by a freakish masterpiece of the finest imported sculpting from Hong Kong, when the Avengers realize they're just tiny satellites revolving around a Great Green Gamma Giant?

Pride. That's right.

Now it's time for all the Hulk haters to hide themselves away in secret compartments to stroke their shattered egos over how unrealistic their world has become, away from the thunderous approval of thousands and thousands of Hulk fans, away from the light of truth. They will cower and writhe on their basement floors enraged yet enfeebled by their anti-Hulkness. All their comments will be lost in time like Hulk tears in Hulk rain.

For those that did not pre-order, you should have listened to Shai! :cuss

:lol

:goodpost:

My son! :lol

Has anyone's WL converted recently? If so, what was the date of your WL?

Mine was scheduled to convert on Monday the 1st but cancelled it. I originally jumped on it on June 11th.
Hope that helps.
With the mark VII EX WL converting also, I'd say your chances are good.

It's funny... we were all wishing for photos and videos of the figure... but now I just WANT it.
:(

Wonder how much shipping will cost for this by SSC, they charged me over $16 bucks just to ship the Mk7 Exclusive and it's still going to take a week to get here.

Looks like The Hulk came out pretty good. In order to get decent articulation for a character like this you would either have to do what HT did or pray a bendy figure didn't break down (which it would). So if you want a Hulk with no seams a statue might be your best bet.

Agreed! I have the Hulk Maq, great piece! I also ordered this. I'm pleased of how it came out

Does anyone else have the feeling that this is going to become a hard to come by piece really quick and then on the secondary market a ridiculous price like the original tumbler was for a while?

Just by the lack of overseas eBay postings since it came out, it appears to have been produced in lower numbers. I don't think there have been 10 new Hulk figure posts since it was launched in Asia this week.

The bay is usually bombarded with figures and part outs by the third day from what I see normally. Not happening yet with this dood.

That's what I am thinking. I have my one per-order through BBTS for which seems to be FOREVER now. IMO looks like this is going to be a hard one to come by in a few months/ year from now or just stupid prices.

Does anyone else have the feeling that this is going to become a hard to come by piece really quick and then on the secondary market a ridiculous price like the original tumbler was for a while?

it's hot toys. so yes.

it would probably still happen if the figure was garbage too... as its hot toys/

Back