1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OSK1412357 Custom 1/6 Scale BD Female helmet head sculpt

That's the link to the BD headsculpt. For the clean one I got from eBay.

This HS should really have been included in the box as standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! Thanks for the link! I am not in any hurry to get this one...since I am getting mk43 today in the mail. I will probably track this one down in the future and get the custom Pepper Potts head for it. Then I have all three main characters from the Iron man franchise.

Cool! Thanks for the link! I am not in any hurry to get this one...since I am getting mk43 today in the mail. I will probably track this one down in the future and get the custom Pepper Potts head for it. Then I have all three main characters from the Iron man franchise.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: :lol
I think I'll grab the Pepper head too :hi5: I only recently decided I need the 42 :lol

I know what you mean. I had the mark XLIII a few weeks ago. Currently have it on display with the bloody Stark HS from the XLII, think the blood looks nice with the weathered effects of the armour.

That's a great idea! Think I'll borrow it.

It really does look the part IMO.

aad7814dfcfb2499080f71eff69a7d84.jpg

Picking up the mk42 real soon. But I've been hearing about rubber located in shoulder parts. Does anyone have this issue? Anything I should be aware of?

Picking up the mk42 real soon. But I've been hearing about rubber located in shoulder parts. Does anyone have this issue? Anything I should be aware of?

no issues on mine. i guess that would be on the earlier batch. they fixed that already. gonna be a great addition to your collection.

Hopefully there is no issue. I'm buying from a collector who never opened mk 42 in brown shipper. Fingers crossed that it's not the first batch!

Yeah. Exact same ball socket as the head that comes with the Mark XLII.

Actually, I didn't buy any of my Pepper ones from onesixthscale. I got both from eBay, but I assume the BD one is the same that's listed on onesixthscale.

Yep seriously something about the XLII. Gold is nowhere near my favorite color but this suit just *works*. One thing that draws me to this a lot is how the red looks. Just amazing contrast between the two colors.

Back