1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it responded to Tony's nightmares, almost pounding Pepper into jelly...well...that made the suit a little scary. I loved that scene.

Yep, that was a good one. My favorite moment with the 42 was the double take the suit did when Pepper and Tony were bickering in the basement after she found him remotely controlling the suit. I forget what the setup line was, but for a moment, it was like the suit had its own sense of humor.

Hated and still hate the armour segments flying separately. Don't really like the film but don't hate the 42 itself.

If you liked the Mark 7's suit-up sequence, the individual armor pieces is a natural evolution of that. And my favorite Iron Man figure as a kid was the one with the armor pieces in a briefcase, so it was a nice callback to that (for me). So I like it, but I can appreciate if it doesn't work for other people.

True ... and I agree the gold does look better on the 42. I was hesitant to get the 43 but couldn't resist as it was the primary armor of aou and it had some pretty kick ass moments early in the movie.

Yep, that was a good one. My favorite moment with the 42 was the double take the suit did when Pepper and Tony were bickering in the basement after she found him remotely controlling the suit. I forget what the setup line was, but for a moment, it was like the suit had its own sense of humor.

If you liked the Mark 7's suit-up sequence, the individual armor pieces is a natural evolution of that. And my favorite Iron Man figure as a kid was the one with the armor pieces in a briefcase, so it was a nice callback to that (for me). So I like it, but I can appreciate if it doesn't work for other people.
Ah right the part when Tony said he wasn't sure if Pepper would be around for dinner because she was hanging with Killian ... the armor gave her an accusatory look.

image.jpg

Loving these pics.

Love the one with IP.:clap

This..........................This IS amazing :clap
NAk6C.gif

Sweet pics, Yoshi. :duff

Awesome pics!

View attachment 188045
I love this one, Yoshi!

Yoshi's photos are always well lit and very atmospheric :clap Really cool stuff

As for the 42..............
tumblr_inline_np3shk1wl81qdbl2a_500.gif

Thanks, you guys! Your comments mean a lot ^.^

I really had to go with the 42 over the 43, the gold just pops! And I love the fact that it was his proto suit and barely functioned.

Have a question about how do I get the head with gwyneth paltrow's likeness that will fit the mk42? That would be the only reason why I would get mk42, so it will be her outfit. Thanks!

Back