1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plastic rods emanating from the figure. You will see less front looking directly at it.

Just wondering, isn't Pepper supposed to be bent the other way?

My fairly crappy attempt at a Pepper suit up pose after receiving my Pepper HS today.

If anyone has a better idea to suspend the parts other than taping them to the detolf door, please tell me! lol

P.S. Oh and my newly finished Titan Hero Hulkbuster all painted up :D

Awesome setup! :clap In the first picture, I was impressed you managed to suspend everything without any stands... and then I started looking closer and saw the tape. Another option might be to use fishing wire and hang the pieces from above.
Looks great! I was also thinking fishing wire might be an option but I don't know how visible it would be.

Sweet pose and display Andrew! :rock

You inspired me to have a little fun with my 42's today :lol

E19417D1-9844-48E8-8432-B8D875D35B21_zpsitwep28p.jpg

Is it just me, or did the stuffed bunny's arms in the movie look more like boobs than arms?
Since it's Tony were talking about, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. :D
Ryan

Thanks guys! Yeah I know she was bent the other way but I couldn't get it to look like she wasn't sitting on an invisible floating chair so I just changed it to this way.

Thanks for the ideas, I did think of rods but just used the tape to get a feel for the look but I might try fishing twine next.

It a giant bunny, relax about it :bunnydanc

Thanks guys! Yeah I know she was bent the other way but I couldn't get it to look like she wasn't sitting on an invisible floating chair so I just changed it to this way.

Thanks for the ideas, I did think of rods but just used the tape to get a feel for the look but I might try fishing twine next.

Very cool idea :clap

Is it just me, or did the stuffed bunny's arms in the movie look more like boobs than arms?
Since it's Tony were talking about, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. :D
Ryan
LOL - yep, I actually thought they were and knowing Tony Stark's personality, thought nothing of it. :rotfl

Tried the fishing twine, didn't work at all, actually had a lot of trouble getting anything to stick to the glass.

So I ended up trying clear rods, which I made by smashing and cutting up a ball point pen!

Back