1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I've been using UPS My Choice for months, it's awesome! I usually just have them hold my Sideshow packages and I pick them up at the depot. One less opportunity for my box to get damaged, and I don't have to sit home waiting to sign for it.

Well I tried ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409879518.561527.jpg

Hoowah shipping notice from my online store...will arrive first of the week on my B-day!!!

I love this armor and if get this figure on my b-day and his arm falls off I will not be a happy camper....we are looking for 2 rings one on either side of the right arm post is the 'FIX'?

Shipped as of 17:45 .....Does UPS deliver on Saturdays in big cities? Definitely don't in my small town .... Otherwise I'd have this awesome guy in my possession in 2 days instead of 4

Finally mine shipped today!!! Got no email though, had to log on to the SS site an look. :yess: Mine will arrive on Monday, I hope there are no QC issues with it.

Two reps said my order was shipped today but didn't. Not sure why they're so scrambled lately.

sad to say it, but this seems to be the norm now with ssc. ever since the recent vader release, they've been taking longer to ship things and taking longer to respond to customer service issues. im guessing they've seen an increase in business and are not staffed appropriately to handle the volume. hopefully this changes with time....

I'v been playing and inspecting my figure since yesterday and it's in great shape. No bad shoulder or paint defects. See, there's still hope, folks.

Yep, I've been using UPS My Choice for months, it's awesome! I usually just have them hold my Sideshow packages and I pick them up at the depot. One less opportunity for my box to get damaged, and I don't have to sit home waiting to sign for it.

I do them same, it hate having a missed delivery notice on my door. I just have them hold it and pick it up after work.

There is also an option on there to waive the signature, and they'll leave it at your door. But if I have them hold it, I can pick it up around 9am and not have to wait. They typically deliver to my house in the afternoon.

No shipping notice

"items shipping soon status" STILL:slap

Sideshow needs to get there act together, this is just BS, they took payment over a week ago and lied on there live chat, unwittingly or not I can't say.

Last edited:
Mine did actually ship so I'm relieved but it sucks for the rest of you waiting on yours to ship. Sideshow needs to get there act together.

Mine did actually ship so I'm relieved but it sucks for the rest of you waiting on yours to ship. Sideshow needs to get there act together.

Glad to hear yours shipped, looking forward to your review.

I'm really starting to get frustrated with the whole situation, I tried to have some patience waiting a week before doing the live chat, only to be mislead.

In the grand scheme of things me getting delayed for a collectible ironman figure is not a big deal, there are worse things to have to complain about:lol

I just want it so bad:monkey3

Glad to hear yours shipped, looking forward to your review.

I'm really starting to get frustrated with the whole situation, I tried to have some patience waiting a week before doing the live chat, only to be mislead.

In the grand scheme of things me getting delayed for a collectible ironman figure is not a big deal, there are worse things to have to complain about:lol

I just want it so bad:monkey3

We all want the 42 man.:lol I'm so pumped for this. Definitely can't wait to see it in person and review it.

Back